Data(BigData) Senior Engineer
CAPGEMINI ENGINEERINGCu normă întreagă Zi plină
As Senior Engineer, you will work on one of the world's largest social media platform which deals with a few petabytes of data coming to the system daily. You will contribute as part of R&D self-organized team working in a challenging, innovative environment for our client. Investigate, create, and implement the solutions for many technical challenges using cutting edge technologies, including building/enhancing BigData processing platform enabling work of software used by hundreds of millions of users.
- University degree in Computer Related Sciences or similar.
- 5+ years' experience in Apache Airflow, Data Pipeline (SQL/SparkSQL),Spark ,Python.
- Strong experience in Python programming skill.
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- Strong OOP skills • Effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Result oriented approach
- Good English (oral & written) and communication skills in general
- Experince in AWS
- Obtains tasks from the project lead or Team Lead (TL), prepares functional and design specifications, approves them with all stakeholders.
- Ensures that assigned area/areas are delivered within set deadlines and required quality objectives.
- Provides estimations, agrees task duration with the manager and contributes to project plan of assigned area.
- Analyzes scope of alternative solutions and makes decisions about area implementation based on his/her experience and technical expertise.
- Leads functional and architectural design of assigned areas. Makes sure design decisions on the project meet architectural and design requirements.
- Addresses area-level risks, provides and implements mitigation plan.
- Reports about area readiness/quality, and raise red flags in crisis situations which are beyond his/her AOR.
- Responsible for resolving crisis situations within his/her AOR.
- Initiates and conducts code reviews, creates code standards, conventions, and guidelines.
- Suggests technical and functional improvements to add value to the product;
- Constantly improves his/her professional level.
- Collaborates with other teams.