Lantmännen UnibakeCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Senior Buyer (Procurement Manager) to join our Lantmännen Unibake team at our office in Pantelimon, Ilfov.
In this role, you will manage purchasing assignments in collaboration with stakeholders and within a given framework, and select suppliers in order to ensure optimal supply levels at the optimal total vaule of ownership.
This is what you will do
- Identify and collect demands and requirements, and actively manage relationships, with internal stakeholders.
- Execute sourcing projects: analyze, evaluate, negotiate, select and contract different suppliers, in accordance with defined specifications, policies, processes and tools (eg. closely collaborate with global procurement team).
- Deploy supplier KPIs (agree with suppliers and formalize in agreements) and monitor overall performance of the selected suppliers.
- Handle operational relations with suppliers, provide feedback on supplier performance and escalate issues, if any.
- Review contracts and process claims against suppliers.
- Execute ethics business risk assessment for existing and new partners, in line with group requirement.
- Ensure the supply of row materials and packaging, using MRP (Material Requirements Planning).
Skills & Requirements
This is what you need to succeed:
- University Degree
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- Solid experience in sourcing and supplier management processes
- Experience in project management
- Good knowledge of applying contracts/contract law
- Good skills in financial analysis and risk management
- Good knowledge of related supply chain processes
- Good knowledge and experience of working with key MS Office packages and ERP (Microsoft AX would be an advantage)
Your “power skills”
- Efficient communications and negotiations skills with ability to influence both external suppliers and internally – at all levels and across functions
- Self starter with drive and tenacity
- Team player – enjoys working across multiple functions
What we offer to you
The opportunity to work with a company who has a great focus on its people, they are our most important ingredient. Lantmännen Unibake are part of a group who run businesses from field to fork and have a diverse workforce in many countries, where cross functional and border collaboration is encouraged.
Professional development is key, and we strongly believe that our talent will help us lead in the bakery business and to reach our objective of billions of smiling tummies.
Place of work: 119 B Cernica street, Pantelimon, Ilfov
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV.
If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Andreea Arambasa.
All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.
About the company
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading global bakery company within the Lantmännen Group. With expertise in bakery products for food service and retail, we serve consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread and pastry a profitable business for our customers through tasty, high-quality products and innovative solutions and based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Lantmännen Unibake operates modern bakeries around the world and has sales in more than 60 countries. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established B2B and BtC brands e.g. Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad, Bonjour, Vaasan, Pastridor and Hatting. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs more than 6,000 people in 20+ countries. Appetite for more? Visit us at www.lantmannen-unibake.com
It goes right. Right from the start. New people start at Lantmännen Unibake every day. We’re used to creating the right beginning, right from day one. We’re ready for you
Baking is a people business. Lantmännen Unibake has flour on its hands and people at its heart. The whole process of making everyday products takes team work, open-ness and mutual respect
It's a group thing. Working for a global business is different. You feel connected to something bigger. Your team has a higher purpose. Ripples turn into waves
It's about baking the future. We are taking baking further. Not just geographically but in terms of innovation. We have a proud heritage but we want to explore new products, markets and opportunities
Diversity is a reality. Not an ambition. Not only are we global, we hire a multitude of nationalities. At the moment, your future colleagues come from more than 40 countries.