Accounts Receivable Analyst
Siemens EnergyCu normă întreagă Zi plină
A Snapshot of Your Day:
- You will work in a team of domain experts, in which your tasks include clarification of accounting issues, analysis of errors, initiation of any necessary corrections and involvement in process improvement activities or initiatives,
- You will take ownership of daily transactions and month-end-closing activities and ensure they are recorded in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP quality standards or any other relevant regulations and guidelines.
Collaboration & Teamwork
- You will be expected to collaborate and build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders such as regional accounting hubs, local business teams, and other partners within Siemens Energy’s global communities.
- Listen actively and continuously focused on stakeholder requests, managing complex and uncertain operational issues, while decisively moving forward in taking ownership of decisions.
- Share best practices with all relevant stakeholders.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
Daily Operations, Controls and Process Improvements
- Reconciliation of accounts (Customers & GL)
- Imaging and archiving
- Payment allocation – both manual and automated
- Performing approved subledger correction postings (e.g. managing/writing-off of differences)
- Handling & processing of selected payment types, (e.g. cheques & bill of exchange)
- Perform account reconciliations with external customers (e.g. incoming customer balance confirmations, dunning letters, follow-up)
- Perform documented KPI and general Accounts Receivable reporting tasks
- Where applicable, maintain the existing automated payment allocation tools in use
- Where applicable, support the improvement in automated payment allocation
- Ensuring stability in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing activities
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties required by management to meet the needs of the business.
- Supporting the Senior and Principal Analysts in preparing internal controls documentation in Accounts Receivable accounting.
- Supporting in internal and external audits by providing timely and qualitative information and resolving queries from the auditors (where applicable for the assigned countries/legal entities and tasks)
- Executing and continuously update DTP (Desktop Procedure) documentation for existing and are involved in the creation of DTPs for new processes/variances.
- Contributing and engaging in standardizing and automating our workflows, Account receivable processes and our cross-functional processes throughout the company.
- With your open-mindedness and willingness to learn, by building your skills and capabilities within our organization, you will support the "Account receivable” team with the tasks at hand.
- Invest in your own career development by regularly seeking and giving honest feedback and embracing a curious mindset in learning and personal development.
People, process and technology
- You will be actively contributing to our company’s strategy for building an environment for people, processes and technology, using innovation as a personal growth driver.
- Become more self-directed, build process ownership and find meaning in your work by taking part in process improvement initiatives and cross-functional projects.
- Build strong partnerships to win the trust of our stakeholders through respectful, agile, accountable behavior when interacting with colleagues, customers, partners and Siemens Energy local and global communities.
What You Bring (requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field,
- Relevant working experience in Accounts Receivable Accounting
- Preferably first experiences in the field of AR Accounting & Finance Operations
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Basic knowledge of IFRS accounting is preferable.
- Good MS-Office skills (especially in MS-Excel)
- Preferably first basic understanding of business processes in SAP
- Experience in transitions and transformation projects is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel for knowledge transfer, training/workshops, if needed
- You are open and communicative in nature as well as fluent English skills complete your profile.
About the Team
Accounting Services (AS) is an integral part of the global accounting ecosystem and a CFO function within Siemens Energy (SE). Out of Accounting Service Centers in Americas, Europe, and Asia, AS provides accounting solutions contributing towards SE’s vision to energize society.
AS is built on (1) people, (2) processes, and (3) technology which all are constantly challenged and developed. Global and diverse networks, domains, and responsibilities offer continuous opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
You will be coordinated operationally by the Principal Analyst / Team Lead Accounts Receivable, and further- be reporting to the Accounting Service Center “Accounts Receivable” Function Lead being part of both the local finance community as well as an international network of accounting experts.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives
Jobs & Careers: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs