Patient Care Solutions Commercial Apprentice
GE HealthcareCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Job Description SummaryAs a Patient Care Solutions Commercial Apprentice you will be responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives
Executes standard sales tasks and typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the commercial team in ensuring efficient execution of the sales operations process
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with acquisition departments within Hospitals;
- Support to prepare technical documentation for tenders
- Update product information and list prices in the National Electronic system for Public Acquisition _SEAP, system used by the hospitals for all public procurements;
- Product registration at the National Agency for Medical Devices, part of Regulatory requirements;
- Demo stock coordinator to comply with Company Demo procedures (documents, transport, etc);
- Manage processes and tools provided for the effective monitoring of orders and their fulfillment: SFDC, Apttus;
- Coordinate the LSI (local supplied items) process
Basic experience in the Sales & Commercial.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (preferably Medical Engineering) or college (or a high school diploma).
Fluency in Romanian and English language.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No