Content Transformation Specialist
TemenosCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. We do this through the pioneering spirit of 7500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
We serve 3000 banks from the largest to challengers and community banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, we have an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society.
As part of a growing team, an exciting new role - Content Transformation Specialist - is required to transform classroom-oriented training collateral such as Slideshow Presentations and Supporting Documents into an Online Learning Experience that includes but is not limited to Narrated Video, Searchable Articles and Interactive Tutorials.
Hundreds of product-based courses are provided as Classroom and Online Learning to members of the Temenos Learning Community (TLC). The synergy between Classroom and Online strategies provides TLC members with a rich Blended Learning experience.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to shape the internal and commercial product education workspace of the number-one-selling banking solutions provider worldwide.
- You will transform Slideshow Presentations into MP4 Video by applying Templates, Transitions, embedded Sound/Video and Animation.
- You will narrate Slideshow Presentations using provided text.
- You will deconstruct Supporting Documents into PDF Article fragments.
- You will package transformed collateral for online publication.
- You will demonstrate basic Content Designer skills:
For example, correct and report non-technical mistakes in Presentations and Documents - Spelling, Grammar and Multimedia Formatting issues.
- You will demonstrate basic Content Analyst skills:
For example, participate in a Quarterly Content Analysis Review - Evaluate course content quality for this quarter.
- You will demonstrate basic Content Engineer skills:
For example, Participate in a Team Workshop - what can we do better and how? - Automation strategies.
- You will adhere to and contribute to Best Practice Content Transformation and Quality Assurance (QA) Processes.
- You will liaise with Training Collateral owners to obtain Content and return Transformed Content.
- You will create and/or update clear and concise Documentation.
For example, Content Transformation and QA Processes Guides, Quarterly Reviews and Workshop Reports.
- You will schedule, track and report on content transformation tasks.
You will perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may be required from time to time.
- You should have minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- You should have strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- You should be able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative Team.
- You should be fluend in English Language - Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- You should have industry/College/University qualification(s)
- You should have Information Technology (IT) industry background
- You should have experience as a Technical Trainer and/or Technical Writer
You should have experience with Articulate 360
- Care about the overall content for TLC
- Commit to transforming the training collaterals
- Collaborate with the wider Temenos departments
- Challenge the content to always improve it