IoT 2nd Line Voice & SMSC Expert
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
Responsible for the development and maintenance of IT & network systems and complex software solutions, which are being used by enterprise customers in order to ensure interconnectvity and smart automation over the Vodafone Global Internet of Things platform.
Ensures the high availability and optimal performance of the customer's infrastructure and all IT and Telecom supported services. Continuously improves the systems performance, regularly developing automation software and optimizing existing work methods. Adapts and contributes to the harmonization of hardware and software solutions based on customer requests, offering them cost-effective and high-quality services. Ensures the transition of software and hardware solutions from the development environment to the operational environment through a process of validation, testing and implementation.
Implements changes and maintenance works on the software solutions used by the client, writes implementation documents and changes to the current configuration/code and implements according to procedures.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Responsible for the development, testing, implementation of scripts & software solutions, which are used by Vodafone IoT Enterprise customers. Ensures the products meet all the functional requirements and are ready for use.
- Responsible for ensuring that software, network and tooling systems are working as expected. Support critical applications and services to minimize downtime and ensure their availability.
- Performs an impact analysis, proposes, develops and implements technical solutions related to the basic functionality of the software, with the final result of solving incidents and advanced technical problems and thus improving customer experience.
- Provides high-level technical support and operatively resolves incidents in the functionality of hardware and software systems.
- To deliver technical support for network applications and systems (2nd Line support), both during and outside business hours by ensuring on-call availability.
- Identify automation opportunities and develop the needed scripts
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Expert knowledge and work experience in Telecom Core CS, CSDB
- Expert knowledge in Command line, Linux / UNIX
- Advanced knowledge and work experience in Telecom Core Circuit Switch - with SS7, LDAP, etc and the following platforms - CUDB, HLR, HSS, EDA and knowledge of Telecom Core Packet Switch 3G / 4G
- Advanced knowledge of SIP/Diameter protocols and subscriber provisioning flow (CUDB-EDA interconnectivity)
- Experience or good knowledge of IP Networking, what happens in a network, what are the basic equipment, protocols used, etc.
- Work experience with SOAP and REST APIs, Microservices, SOA, Apache web servers, etc.
- English proficiency B2-C1
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.