Training Manager – Domain Trainee – English – On Site Bucharest
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Training Manager – Domain Trainee – English – On Site Bucharest!
- Provide regular overview of performance of Training team
- Work closely with Policy POC in identifying opportunities with policies & prioritizing the recommendation with our clients
- Drive and generate insights targeting easier policies, better understanding, confusion areas and improvement to KM & client tools
- Oversee performance of the trainers, performance of new hire onboarding, and reporting to Client Training Team
- Develop proactive training strategies to improve quality metrics of the agents
- Perform root cause analysis of the accuracy of new hire performance during the on-boarding process. Assess mid and low quartile knowledge gaps to recommend targeted training needs, and provide improvement recommendations for any training material or policy
- Oversee certification of the Training team and QA in liaison with their Business Partner
- Conduct monthly class observations of the trainers, each trainer should have 3 quarterly observations
- Discuss/review with Client trainers on class observation process
- Ensure adherence of Training Team Key Performance Indicators
- Attend all Train the Trainers and training related meetings with Client training team
- Attend and participate on Global Quality Calibration Session
- Attend Weekly Business Reviews, and Monthly Business Reviews
- Support the planning, scheduling, and coordination of all required training for their sites
- Manage all aspects of the training program including planning, design, development, implementation, delivery, and evaluation in liaison with their Business Partner.
- Identify appropriate training curricula for strategic training initiatives, ensuring that training is appropriate to the training audience and designed to fulfill requirements with the optimal delivery methodology
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely data collection and communication by trainers
- Develop and coordinate the execution of the on-boarding plans as well as the targeted training plans xvii. Monitor new hire knowledge before and after training to help determine follow-up training required
- Flag resource constraints, policy issues or inconsistencies timely
- Gather insights and offer policy suggestions based on the direct application of the policies
- Ensure continuous improvement of resources and materials provided
- Ensure effective knowledge sharing and sign off/approval processes are in place for both Training and Policy between Vendor and Client team
- Liaise directly with the Client's Training team to gather/discuss/debate questions and engage with Client to obtain answers
- Collaborate with quality team & policy SPOCs to gather feedback and plan refresher trainings to help improve quality of service,
- Shadow agent transactions to stay up to date with product/ process changes and make necessary updates to training material
- Work closely with client and internal teams to develop new or update existing training content periodically
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our social communities / video platforms
- Execute Classroom Observations & make changes to add value on Classroom Delivery & Training Modules & report to stakeholders in an effective & reoccurring timely fashion
- Lead Gage RnR Sessions with QAs / FLMs & Ops managers to analyze & minimize variation in interpretation of the process & fix gaps by arranging refreshers/pkts for floor & leads
Important: This job may require working on a schedule with alternating day - shifts and daily review of online content that may be highly egregious/sensitive in nature, such as (but not limited to) graphic violence, self-harm, child abuse, and hate speech.
- 2+ years of experience in a training lead role in an Operations environment
- Bachelor degree with a min 1 year of Trust and Safety or policy compliance related backend workflow experience in a reputed organization
- Should have solid understanding of workflow, tools used for providing services
- Experience working as an Agent in same/similar workflows
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Excellent communication, consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills vi. Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Eye for detail
- Social media /Video Platforms / Content savvy
- Demonstrated stable job tenure
- Previous min. 3+ years of experience in a training delivery role, preferably in an international environment
- Good knowledge of Quality/Process Improvement techniques iii. High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Excellent communication, consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Skills on building and understanding data sets related to New Hire Training and Knowledge Mgt. to come up with actionable insights
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results vi. Passion for ensuring a world class support experience for our community
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites/teams Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs
- Highest level of professionalism and self-motivation
- Proficient level of English and ideally fluent in another key language
- Passion for ensuring a world class support experience for our community viii. Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites/teams
- Demonstrated Trust & Safety Experience – preferably content labelling and/or moderation
- Neutral mind-set to digital content that needs classification & policy review
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience
- Accurate and critical work attitude
- Ability to think critically and make quick decisions
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Collaborative and has a growth mindset
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 17, 2023, 1:13:06 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
vanzator sector gastronomie/vitrine asistate produse proaspete
RandstadCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Offer Aplica zilnic normele de igiena si principiile HACCP. Este o prezenta activa pe suprafata de vanzare. Garanteaza o afisare corecta a preturilor. Respecta regulamentele si materialaele de lucru. Rotatie produse si asigurarea ordinii. Umplera raionului, curatenie. Cantarirea produselor, imprimarea...
Junior Business Analyst
DeloitteCu normă întreagă Zi plină
General Information Position Junior Business Analyst Work arrangement Full-time City Bucharest Country Romania Department Tax & Legal Delivery Center (RO) Team Legal Centre of Excellence Area of interest Business Development, Data & Analytics, Legal Way of work Hybrid Description &...
Senior Manager, Data Solutions Applications
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)Cu normă întreagă Zi plină
Overview: LSEG is on the lookout for a passionate Java Technology Lead (Senior Manager level) to join our hard-working team and contribute to the development of Java based applications in our AWS environments within Capital Market Data Solutions. As a...