Accounts Payable (Payments) – Senior Process Associate - English – Hybrid Bucharest!
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable (Payments) – Senior Process Associate - English – Hybrid Bucharest!
Accounts Payables department makes payments to suppliers who supply goods & services to the business. After invoices are received from the suppliers, an entry has to be made in the relevant ERP system. As per the paid terms of payment agreed between the suppliers and business, AP pulls out the invoices that are ready to be paid on a specified date taking the company codes, supplier ID & the date of payment into consideration and suppliers are paid.
- Works with Operations and Support teams.
- Works with responsible persons from the customer to drive and improve the activities performed.
- Statement upload, according to the agreed procedures
- Execute manual and bulk (automatic) payments
- Ensure that all manual payments are processed based on agreed procedures and approval matrix in place
- Performing DAT audit for bulk payments
- Sending payments for approval internally and to finance team (Bulk AP Payments , Direct Debit & Manual payments, Refunds)
- Bulk payment proposal creation + editing and running Bulk payments
- Posting of manual payments in ERP
- Sending Forecast figures to Treasury Team and P2P Manager
- Thorough analysis of all payment requests received and block all suspect cases.
- Resolution of queries received from retained business in mailbox.
- Resolution of supplier queries, major discrepancies;
- Any other ad-hoc activities such as urgent payments
- Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution
- Very good knowledge of English Language
- Oracle knowledge
- Previous relevant Payments Processing experience
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
- Accurate, logical problem solver
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; intermediate to advanced skills – required
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- Relevant experience in Accounts Payable
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
JobSenior Process Associate
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 17, 2023, 12:03:29 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
Specialist Echipa Mobila - Grup Retail 1- H/F/X
Société GénéraleCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Misiune Asigura inlocuirea persoanelor absente temporar prin preluarea atributiilor urmatoarelor functii: Manager de clientela: Dezvolta portofoliul de clienti, gestioneaza si optimizeaza relatia cu acestia; Este proactiv in relatia cu clientii si identifica nevoile acestora; Fidelizeaza clientii prin calitatea produselor si...
CCTV Specialist – Bucharest
NonStop ConsultingCu normă întreagă Zi plină
CCTV Specialist – Exciting Opportunity in the iGaming and Online Casino Industry! Are you an experienced CCTV Specialist looking for a new challenge? Our client, an industry leader in the iGaming and online casino sector, is seeking a talented individual...
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
What you’ll do In your role, you will ensure compliance with statutory filing obligations and providing appropriate financial information on the tax position for internal and external reporting purposes. In your role, you will ensure accuracy and timeliness of tax...