Senior Solution Architect
Provident RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
We are looking for an innovative and experienced technology subject-matter expert to join our Architect team in our European Home Credit business. Do you have expertise in software architecture and design patterns and practices, with significant experience of ‘cloud’ ecosystems? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
We have a fantastic opportunity to work for us as a Senior Solutions Architect.
You will play a vital part, within your domain of responsibility, supporting the business to understand their technology landscape and how it will assist them is supporting their needs and future vision.
You will be decisive in proposing and agreeing solutions within the architecture community and proactively help project teams determine how your solution designs will be implemented by the individual delivery teams and support them through implementation.
Your day-to-day activities are likely to include the following
- Lead internal and external teams to deliver the appropriate cost-effective and innovative technology solutions in a variety of technology areas
- Act as a subject matter expert within your domain of responsibility, as an advocate for the architecture team, and point of contact
- Match the business requirements to the technology, shaping appropriate solutions across multiple global and market systems
- Ensure various applications and systems perform to user expectations and are continuously evolved, improved and maintained
- Contribute to the production of application roadmaps to identify software end-of-life risks and evolve the technology landscape
- Contribute to assuring designs within the architecture team, supporting peers and mentoring the wider community
- Contribute to ensuring all IT change is appropriately governed and aligns to application roadmaps and the overall IT Strategy, Standards and Practices
- Engage actively in business development activities to maintain a holistic view of the portfolio of change, in order to stay current with most effective solutions to address them
What are we looking for?
Here’s what experience we need from you:
- A technology subject-matter expert with expertise in software architecture and design patterns and practices, with significant experience with ‘cloud’ ecosystems
- Practical career experience to lead teams and resources in a matrix structure.
- Able to demonstrate relevant technical capabilities in areas such as mobile application architecture, CRM and other customer technology solutions.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of all phases of a project lifecycle and delivery of IT solutions for a medium or large organization.
- Experience of working with international teams preferably within the financial services sector.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal, for effective stakeholder engagement as a facilitator, communicator, peer, and mentor.
Why join International Personal Finance?
At IPF, our purpose is to build a better world through financial inclusion, and we play a crucial role in society helping people who are often financially excluded to access simple, personal, and affordable finance and a variety of great value home, medical and life insurance to help them and their families.
If you work for us, you’ll be joining a truly international team of 22,000 people working in 9 countries, and across 3 continents, who are driven to build a better world for our customers.
Our culture is focused on doing what’s right for our customers, colleagues, and communities. Join us, and you will be empowered to develop yourself within a business that’s exciting, fast-moving, and inspiring.
Here at IPF we offer a vibrant and fast-moving environment with a continuous and stimulating pipeline of business change. We support a complex technology landscape within a cutting-edge cloud ecosystem where you will directly and positively influence its evolution and enhancement.
What can we offer you?
The culture at IPF is driven by our shared values. People are put first, we access differences and encourage individuality. Due to our flat business structure, we enjoy collaborating together.
- Meaningful Work- Contribute to shaping a sustainable future and making a real difference.
- Professional Growth-Join a dynamic team dedicated to continuous learning and development, with opportunities to lead and innovate.
- Inclusive Culture- Be part of a diverse and inclusive work environment that values and respects every team member.