Appearance Monitoring Specialist
Pragmatic PlayCu normă întreagă Zi plină
ARRISE powers Pragmatic Play, a leading supplier of player-favourite content to the iGaming industry.
We are a software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions. Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
This role is with the ARRISE group powering Pragmatic Play.
- Monitors live tables and reports on
irregularities regarding employees’
appearance, in relation with the approved
Appearance Guidelines and the company
procedures , offering recommendations for
Creates and updates documentation
regarding the employees' appearance;
- Handles Appearance Change Requests
- Proposes changes to existing procedures
and make up/hairstyling looks;
- Contributes to research and testing
improve the consistency of dealer’s
appearance on camera or strategic
- Organizes and participates in Appearance
- Updates Appearance Guidelines at
- Maintains communication with employees
stellar employee experience;
- Supports stylist activities every time this is required, performing make
- up operations, hairdressing, covering tattoos and related
- Additional tasks required of the role,
- Minimum 9 months in the company;
- Excellent command of the Appearance Guidelines (all games);
- Attention to detail;
- English – beginner (minimum);
- PC – beginner – intermediate (Microsoft Office, reasonable typing speed, screenshots);
- Ability to express in a friendly & professional manner.