Quant Risk Analyst - Model Validation
LSEG RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Want to improve your analytical and technical skills and become a Quant, familiarized with globally used models- Our role in Risk offers this opportunity and even beyond, with the chance to interact with a great team and have an impact on the products and processes of a worldwide group!
The person in this role, plays a key role as subject matter expert, and provides the team with this knowledge, assuring a high level of qualification in every aspect relevant to Risk business understanding. We ensure that equal opportunity is given to all candidates, access to a wide range of company benefits.
- Perform model validation for underlying key methodologies and models;
- Assess mathematical and technical considerations in models and quantitative methods, the conceptual soundness and appropriateness of different risk models and their usages;
- Perform related risk model sensitivity tests, back testing and benchmark analysis;
- Run analyses on implementations or replicate models to assess their correctness and stability;
- Identifies and brings up risks, issues in the assessed models, and effectively documents the testing and conclusions;
- Carry out and document independent model validation - interact and discuss with the first line risk model developers and second line risk teams;
- Liaise with relevant data architecture and technology controllers, in order to achieve the validation purpose;
- Efficiently detail the testing and conclusions, build Model Validation results (i.e., reports, notes, findings) and gradually work towards independently conducting the above-mentioned tasks;
- Assist senior risk and business management in all aspects of pricing model risks;
- Coordinate and conduct model content for validation forums such as Exit Meetings, Working Groups, Model Risk Committee;
- Support the development of internal benchmarks to quantify the model's risk;
- Support design of adequate ongoing monitoring for relevant models.
- Postgraduate degree (MSc/PhD) in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, Statistics, Physics, Engineering or similar;
- Experience in quantitative analytics/equity research/equity or credit risk or financial modeling
- Good knowledge of Python, R or Matlab, machine learning algorithms, data scraping and wrangling skills;
- Good understanding of quantitative tools and techniques, with the ability to perform quantitative analysis required.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicantsand#39; and employeesand#39; religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.