Personal Assistant for Vice President, Engineering Center, Cluj
Bosch GroupCu normă întreagă Zi plină
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We're actively recruiting a committed Personal Assistant for the Vice President at Bosch Engineering Romania. This role involves delivering crucial administrative support to our VP, overseeing diverse tasks. This position is ideal for individuals with a solid industry background seeking a stable, long-term partnership.
In your role you will:
- Deliver excellent administrative support to the Vice President and contribute to the organization of internal department events, team buildings and external visits;
- Handle signing process for internal documents;
- Be responsible of internal and external correspondence;
- Periodically maintain the internal presentation vice president and direct reports;
- Efficiently handle ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities as needed;
- Coordinate travel logistics, managing bookings and assisting with travel expenses tracking and guidance, offering support for colleagues in solving accounting concerns in line with company guidelines;
- Collaborating with the assistant team;
- Keep close contact with the colleagues from our Top Functions Department and support them with any organizational topics;
- Ordering and managing office equipment and consumables.
- University degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Work experience within multicultural and multinational environment;
- Customer orientation and strong time management skills;
- Highly organized and structured work approach;
- Flexible, proactive and detail-oriented person;
- Initiative-driven, precise, quality-oriented mindset;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and a self-motivated attitude, coupled with excellent teamwork skills;
- Ability to work in a virtual work environment;
- Proficient in independent work and capable of making autonomous decisions;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch Benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription