Data & Analytics Engineer
Siemens EnergyCu normă întreagă Zi plină
A Snapshot of Your Day
You will deliver well-defined, transformed, tested, documented, and code-reviewed datasets for analysis as well as creates and maintains dashboards, visualizations, and reports.
You will bring various technologies together in solutions by implementing / guiding the development, testing and deploying the components. Your focus area at the beginning would be to establish a data model as data backbone (relational database) for e.g. Data Quality measurements and visualization and further operational reporting. Main Data Assets to work with is Finance related and originated in SAP systems
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Design & Implement automated Data Delivery solutions / data pipelines in accordance with standard design principles and conventions, that extract data from various sources, transform it into the desired format, and load it into the appropriate data storage systems
- Identify, define and communicate the technical implementation requirements
- Create and maintain solution documentation
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases, supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout
- Maintain Data Delivery solutions / handover to Maintenance support
- Optimizes data pipelines and data process workflows for performance, scalability, and efficiency
- Implement data quality checks and validations within data pipelines to ensure the accuracy, consistency, and completeness of data
What You Bring
- Bachelor university study in Engineering/Computer Science, or related field
- A willingness and ability to use existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop Data Delivery solutions using a given technology portfolio
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, on their own and as part of a team.
- A basic understanding of data processes in Finance and capable of analysing data
- Hands-on experience in coding and in utilizing frameworks (e.g., SQL programing skills, VBA, Python) as well as basic understanding of interfaces / APIs.
- Experience in varied technologies, databases and data warehouses solutions (e.g., Snowflake)
- Experience in visualization / reporting platforms (e.g., Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud) and integration technologies (ETL applications e.g., SnapLogic, Informatica, Alteryx, KNIME) may as well as other platforms and services which supports machine learning
- An enquiring mind, good at problem solving.
- Good inter-personal communication skills – able to explain issues to both a process and data expert
- 3+ years relevant experience
Who is Siemens Energy?
- At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
- Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
- Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Attractive remuneration package according to collective bargaining agreements
- Exciting working environment and fun team
- Flexible working hours
- Further training opportunities
- And many other benefits
- We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Locuri de muncă similare
Senior SAP MM Consultant with German language
IBMCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Introduction In this role, you'll work in one of our IBM Consulting Client Innovation Centers (Delivery Centers), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. Our delivery...
Customer Operations Representative with German
Key TalentsCu normă întreagă Zi plină
We are looking for service-oriented individuals to provide best-in-class service in response to our customers` inbound contacts via multiple channels, such as: phone, chat, and e-mail. You will be working with a top-notch and highly skilled team, you`ll be at...
IBM Internship Java Bootcamp
IBMCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something...