Sourcing & Procurement Specialist - German
AccentureCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We are one of the world's leading providers in sourcing and procurement services. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to execution, negotiation through to supplier management. You will be using the latest technologies to support Accenture and our clients get to the next level. Do you want to work in an environment where we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
The Procurement Sourcing & Contracting CL10 is responsible for supporting the delivery of services to stakeholders and category leads including but not limited to sourcing, contract negotiations, supplier performance management, price management, savings/compliance reporting, continuous improvement and ongoing cost reductions, supply market monitoring, and issue resolution.
The Procurement Sourcing & Contracting Consultant will:
- Execute sourcing activities in respective spend area within defined boundaries
- Identify sourcing opportunities, complete category profiles, calculate TCO
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure delivery is aligned to procurement and stakeholder objectives
- Provide analysis for necessary sourcing activities to maintain the competitiveness of category contracts
- Develop and manage partnership with internal clients (including cross functional collaboration) and relationship with strategic suppliers
- Contribute to KPI reporting of supplier performance finding opportunities for data to improve delivery
- Conduct review of contract performance along with main stakeholder and spending for categories, manage suppliers performance
- Gather monthly performance-related data and prepares executive reports and presentations
- Monitor category trends and initiate market research as needed
- Perform problem-solving functions to ensure customer satisfaction with Accenture’s services
- Ensure communication flows between the relevant functions to deliver business objectives
- German B2+
- Experience in sourcing, contract negotiations and supplier management.
- Knowledge of Procurement methodology and sourcing execution with demonstrated success running sourcing exercises
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Comfortable navigating in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization
- Stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills aligned to a proactive customer-focused approach
- Forward and solution minded, team player and with the ability to self-manage
- Comfortable working in a matrix type organization
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Good communication skills - written and verbal including formal presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Clear communication ability to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers.
- Motivated self-starter who can consistently deliver good results.
- Possess a desire to learn and deliver as a true team player.