Open Text CorporationCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Please return soon to complete your dream job application!
Req id: 38019
Micro Focus (now OpenText) is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver mission-critical technology and supporting services that help thousands of customers worldwide manage core IT elements of their business so they can run and transform—at the same time.
LoadRunner Enterprise is a web-based, globally accessible platform that facilitates enterprise-wide testing and collaboration. Plan and execute tests across multiple concurrent projects and people by sharing software and hardware resources.
The LoadRunner Enterprise team is looking for highly motivated and energetic individual to fulfil the position of full stack developer for our performance testing market leader product.
What it takes
- Developing and enhancing the product, mainly on Angular on the frontend and C# on the backend, while also integrating with other advanced technologies.
- Full responsibility over features life cycle from design to production.
- Working according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and ensuring high quality.
- Collaborating with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams.
You are great at/ Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Understanding of client side technologies.
- Knowledge in web development (HTML, CSS).
- Knowledge in .Net development.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with .Net Core.
- Working in an Agile, iterative development environment.
- Complex UI components experience – major advantage.
- Experience with SQL /Oracle/Postgres databases.
- Knowledge of cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
Micro Focus’ (now OpenText) efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected].