Electronic ArtsCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Electronic Arts Romania, a leading technology company and video game developer in Romania, brings together talented individuals from diverse backgrounds with a shared passion for inspiring the world to play.
We prioritize your well-being with our competitive compensation and benefit programs, including an annual performance bonus, stock awards, and premium healthcare for you and your loved ones. In addition to our global perks and benefits, you can enjoy our state-of-the-art studio facilities with local perks like relaxation spaces, games, and opportunities to refuel in our cafeterias
- You will build working relationships with senior members of the development, production, and design teams that you will use to guide a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- Brainstorm test ideas, integrating them into improved cohesive test plans using both manual and automated testing methods for product features to increase software quality. Also work with senior management to address any identified test plan gaps.
- Work towards completing the agreed upon strategy goals.
- You are a mentor for peers, assisting with and growing their knowledge.
- Collaborate and promote best practices across multiple teams.
- Report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other team members.
- Promote a "Player First" approach always and be an advocate for the player in everything we do to help us achieve a high-quality experience for our players.
- Work in partnership with your peers and Stakeholders to improve testing/operational processes to drive product efficiency.
- Demonstrate autonomy in your line of work, possessing time management skills, attention to detail and adaptability.
- 4+ years of applicable work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software development practices, including both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience working with source code control software such as Perforce or GIT and ability to identify and report technical issues.
- Work with medium to large-scale on-site teams and with external partners.
- Experience with Upstream Quality practices, such as: CI/CD, bug prevention and containment tools and strategies.
- Experience with any of the following test automation environments: Games, Console, Mobile or Web UI.
- Compile data points spanning multiple sources into cohesive and consumable summaries for senior team members.
- Defect, Test Case and Task tracking tool experience (JIRA, DevTrack, Test Rail, or Hansoft).
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.