British American TobaccoCu normă întreagă Zi plină
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: Collection&Disputes Analyst
SUB FUNCTION: Order to Cash
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
Join the Order to Cash Department in the Collection&Disputes Team
Order To Cash is a defining part of our company’s success, and it also plays a big role in driving the organization’s relationship with the customer. It refers to all the steps involved in processing customer orders from the moment a customer places the order to when payment is received and applied to accounts receivable.
Joining the Collection&Disputes Team, you’ll find a knowledgeable squad in processes like Order Release, Disputes Management, Credit Committee Management, Direct Debit and many more. Our customers are BAT Entities from around the world and we have a complex scope with more than 30 of them. The main objectives revolve around collecting and managing the incoming payments, analysing the overdue, managing disputes and creating a good business relationship with customers. Accuracy is key, because all our work is subject to SOx Compliance.
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
We are looking for a person that:
- Has a problem-solving attitude
- Can strongly understand the cross-departmental impact
- Is detailed oriented and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Has positive thinking attitude
- Able to create cooperative environment within the team
- Has an ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
- Is customer oriented
- Has an ability to prioritize own activities
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
- Monthly KPIs reporting on the local and global level
- Relationships with the stakeholders
- Company’s Cash Flow
- Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash processes according to the agreed deadlines and in line with audit recommendations
- Maintain a close relationship with the EM/ Customers and acts on EM queries timely and accurate
- Ensure all controls are in place as per the agreed SLA’s and internal procedures
- Assist in the identification of continuous improvements to the GBS Order to Cash processes
- Work closely with other GBS functions
- Assist in training new colleagues in order to reduce process mistakes and improve accuracy and efficiency
- Understands the organization’s key strengths and aligns personal goals with the organization’s objectives
- Support the activities in scope for migration to be moved into shared service, in line with the migration framework and plan
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- At least 1 year work experience in a field like Finance, Accounting, Customer Queries Management, Customer/Vendor Management, Back Office, Customer Support or Audit
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills desirable
- French&English (reading, spoken and written) fluent level
- High level of Microsoft Office suites knowledge
- Eager to work in a team or cross functional
- Demonstrates a positive attitude while focusing on completing tasks or goals
- Customer oriented attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Process improvement and results oriented mindset
“Would be plus but it’s not a blocker” skills
- Previous Shared Service/BPO experience
- Knowledge of any other language than English
- Abroad experience (faculty or work)
- Aptitude for financial reporting
- Understands the basics of cash-flow accounting & forecasting.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive benefits package – meal tickets valued at 35 RON, annual bonus, vacation bonus, transportation bonus, relocation support, extensive health & life insurance, private pension pillar III, holiday perks (for Christmas & Easter), birthday day off, extra days off for legal holidays landing on a weekend, preferential discounts (like Therme, Lensa and Bookster), wedding & childbirth incentive, support for parents
- Career development plan with international career opportunities, global exposure, with focus on training & development, ACCA & CIMA sponsorship
- Flexible working model working from home vs. working from the office
What to expect in our recruitment process?
- 1st interview with our Recruiter
- 2nd interview with Hiring Manager
Insightful Interview information
We are excited to meet you in our interviews! As such, we’re interested in knowing you based on your actual work experience, on your motivation, on your eagerness and desire to be a part of a team and of feeling proud of your and your team’s achievements. When it comes to where do you see yourself in 5 years, we hope you see yourself on a beach or peak of mountain.
So come prepared for a situational-based interview, we’re eager to assess problem solving, decision making and communication skills. Bring real life examples from your experience and keep in mind we’re here to answer all your curiosities about our company.
Bring good vibes and join BAT!
Please notice that at the moment we might not have any vacancy, but as soon as it will arise we will contact you.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!