Finance Business Partner
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
What you’ll do
In this role you will build and maintain effective relationships with both finance teams and key stakeholders across the enterprise to enable accurate and timely commercial management of revenue, direct costs, customer investments and all costs associated with the P&L segment.
- In your role you will ensure the delivery of the budget;
- You will provide support in making decisions;
- You will identify and analyze all financial risks and opportunities in the budget based on constant monitoring and discussions with key stakeholders;
- You will support decision-making through data analysis and interpretation;
- You will support the team in assessing the impact of commercial actions and work with the business at the highest level of quality;
- Provides the business with finance reporting information;
- Clear understanding and summarization of the risks;
- Provides analysis to ensure adequate return on investment;
- Works with the business to translate commercial strategy into plans and budgets;
- Ensures budget impact is clear and understood by planning and forecasting teams.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years in Finance;
- Strong proficiency MS-Office (especially in MS-Excel);
- Previous finance project management experience/ exposure is considered an advantage;
- Previous experience in working with IT/IoT teams to develop finance tools/ applications;
- Good communication and relationship skills at different levels;
- Embraces change and take ownership for driving initiatives;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize the activity;
- Change management, good time-management, working with tight deadlines;
- Fluent in English.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
What's in it for you
- Competitive pay, bonus & remuneration package;
- Private Health & Medical Insurance;
- Hybrid way of working: a blend of remote and office-based working, including the option to work up to 20 days from abroad;
- Career development and continuous learning, which includes AI platform and learning platforms like LinkedIn Learning;
- Spirit of Vodafone Day: one day each quarter dedicated to your personal development;
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are;
- Special employee offers and discounts.