Accounts Receivable Specialist – Process Associate – Spanish – Remote EMEA/EU
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist – Process Associate – Spanish – Remote EMEA/EU!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
- Proactively contact customers for timely collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data.
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
- Balance risk and growth objectives by providing a good link to the commercial, and actively supporting Credit/ Risk analyses and reviews.
- Validate that reports meet risk & financial requirements.
- Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries once approved by the risk department.
- There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities.
- Accomplish all responsibilities in line with client compliance and integrity requirements.
- Full professional knowledge of Spanish, min. C1
- Very good knowledge of English
- Business School Degree or qualification or minimum relevant work experience directly related experience to either cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
- Proven financial analysis skills
- Ability to be hardworking and to think “outside the box”.
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of inventive problem solving, while remaining customer focused.
- Cultural awareness in a diverse and international environment.
- Thirst for learning.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Collection Tool (GECARS, CORA, etc) is a plus.
- Multilingual preferred.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Friendly work environment (Best Office Award 2015)
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 16, 2023, 2:38:03 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
SOA Architect with Functional and Development background
OracleCu normă întreagă Zi plină
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic...
GBS Supply Chain Business Analyst
GoodyearCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Start something great today. Go Goodyear Location: Romania/Bucharest Remote work: Hybrid Primary Purpose of the Position This position provides strategic analysis in support of medium-term (1-3 year) EMEA supply chain plans but also keeps track on short term developments and...
Customer Service Representative
WebhelpCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Location Bucharest, Romania Language French Description Job description In this dynamic role, you'll interface with customers via inbound/outbound calls and/or via the Internet. This position is onsite in our beautifully renovated facility and provides service support and resolution of routine...