Inside Sales Rep II with German Language
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Inside Sales Representative
We have an opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join us at Honeywell in Bucharest, RO. The role of Inside Sales Representative is to manage sales opportunities within a specific territory by generating, following and closing opportunities. The role will require marketing campaign & lead management, pipeline management, forecasting and closing opportunities to get results. This is a hybrid role, 3 + 2 days model.
Our Safety and productivity solutions helps create faster, more seamless, agile, and efficient supply chains, better protect human health, improve worker safety, and help meet sustainability goals by leveraging connectivity, advanced data analytics, software, robotics, sensors, advanced materials and integrated human and automated systems.
Helping organizations become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.
- Follow opportunities from needs identification phase to closing stage
- Builds long term, meaningful customer relationships on the phone
- Identify market and competitor activity, product and industry developments and feedback this information to management and other relevant functions (e.g. Marketing or Sales Development)
- Account management activities; upsell & cross sell business planning and execution/develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Build deep relationships within territory channel community and become a trusted advisor for Honeywell’s products and services
- Act on the customer’s behalf as an advocate to assure customer has best possible experience when interacting with Honeywell
- Actively pursues new opportunities to drive and enable business growth while addressing new or existing customer needs
- Collaborate effectively with others to ensure the customer needs are fully met
Key skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.
- Advanced degree
- Knowledge of key sales concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Ability to use experience to appropriately apply the established standards
- Demonstrated ability to attain sales quotas/targets
- Prior industry experience
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
Equal opportunity statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us now and be part of a global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future!
- JOB ID: HRD214298
- Category: Sales
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,,Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2,Bucharest,BUCURESTI,020339,Romania