Senior Internal Auditor
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
What you'll do
You will give local and Group management independent assurance over the effectiveness of Vodafone’s internal controls.
You will do that through:
- being accountable for the execution of the annual audit plan;
- working with all relevant stakeholders to manage the timely remediation of all internal audit management actions;
- managing relationships with stakeholders and assist in coordinating the local Audit & Risk Committee meetings.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
1. Identifying & reporting on, and ensuring remediation of, control weaknesses. You will:
- Use your business knowledge and work with stakeholders to support the HoA Romania in delivering an annual audit plan that addresses the perceived key areas of risk for Vodafone Romania and influence the shaping of the Regional and Group audit plans;
- Perform those audits in line with the Group internal audit methodology;
- Produce high quality reports that identify control weaknesses and obtain commitment from management to address them;
2. Continually improving the control environment through managing and influencing local management. You will:
- Support the HoA in communicating effectively with process owners during the execution of audits for which you are accountable, and ensure that management is promptly informed of identified control weaknesses;
- Support the HoA to prepare the Audit & Risk Committee papers, brief the Chair-person and local management on their contents and conduct the meetings;
- Liaise with the Group Internal Audit function, enterprise risk, legal and regulatory compliance functions and other relevant teams to ensure timely and effective communication of potential risks to Vodafone Romania’s control environment and share information from Romania potentially relevant to other Vodafone entities.
3. Providing management with a holistic view of the control environment through collaboration with other providers of assurance. You will:
- Identify the other internal and external providers of assurance in Vodafone Romania, including the external auditor, ensure regular and open communication with them, and a coordinated approach to assurance activities, supporting them as required;
4. Adding value to Vodafone through proficiency in identifying risks and assessing control environments. You will:
- Have sufficient knowledge of Vodafone’s business to be effective in analysing and identifying potential risks and control weaknesses;
- Provide thought-leadership to Vodafone Romania on matters directly related to assuring the control environment through auditing.
Who you are
- >3years’ relevant professional experience in either internal or external audit, or a closely-related function (Big 4 preferred)
- Knowledge of business processes and applying controls to manage risks inherent in them
- Ability to work under pressure and to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Manage stakeholder relationships whilst maintaining Internal Audit’s independence
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Internal or external audit qualification, or equivalent
- Accountancy qualification advantageous
- Some project or programme management experience advantageous
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
What's in it for you
- Competitive pay, bonus & remuneration package
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Hybrid way of working: a blend of remote and office-based working, including the option to work up to 20 days from abroad
- Career development and continuous learning, which includes AI platform and learning platforms like LinkedIn Learning.
- Spirit of Vodafone Day: one day each quarter dedicated to your personal development
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
- Special employee offers and discounts
Not a perfect fit
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.