CelesticaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Req ID: 119047
Remote Position: Hybrid
First full level of specialization; applies expertise in more than one area of specialization. Work is performed within established professional standards, established policy, and/or established objectives. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Incumbents are accountable for quality of work delivered by external suppliers as applicable. May influence others outside of team to ensure goals are met and resolves conflicts in an effective manner. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results may have a negative impact on the sites/major function's operations, schedules, and/or performance goals. Receives guidance primarily on unique, unusual, or controversial problems or questions. May lead a work group or project team consisting of one or more support staff and/or tech/professional staff with some coaching from own supervisor, or may provide advice and guidance in area of specialty. Seeks out new avenues for building internal and external relationships; maintains contacts with existing relationships.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Works closely with site planning team to fully deploy the Demand Management process using Rapid Response.
- Trains and supports planning teams, through utilization of advanced planning and forecasting techniques to enhance E2E demand planning process for Celestica.
- Works with Global Customer Units and/or SCM Management to finalize demand plan used by each site.
- Analyzes customer forecasts using available tools and models utilizing analysis to challenge or confirm.
- Provides analysis to sites as input to site material and capacity planning.
- Interlocks with Global unit management to close demand plan to be used by each site including site re-balancing and offloads.
- Participates in the development of the global planning toolset, specifically, advanced planning and scheduling systems.
- Utilizes advanced planning toolsets and knowledge of the customer contract to support forecasting activities ie churn analysis or contract compliance.
- Provides direction/ guidance to site SCM Operations teams on forecast loads for the Master Production Schedule.
- Broad knowledge of an electronic manufacturing environment, materials and processes.
- Knowledge of Celestica's global supply chain including strategies and objectives.
- Strong knowledge of IT concepts and systems
- Excellent knowledge of advanced planning systems and techniques
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
- Duties of this position are performed in a normal office environment.
- Duties may require extended periods of sitting and sustained visual concentration on a computer monitor or on numbers and other detailed data.
- Repetitive manual movements (e.g., data entry, using a computer mouse, using a calculator, etc.) are frequently required.
- Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Six to eight years relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experiency.
- Educational requirements may vary by geography.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job. Job duties and the % of time identified for any function are subject to change at any time.
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on any protected status (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world’s best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services for products from advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud. Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+ locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.