Procurement Ops Specialist
GoodyearCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Start something great today. Go Goodyear
Global Grade - 04
Additional fields if needed:
Primary Purpose of the Position
- Maintains existing supplier relationships regionally and locally. Supports supply base segmentation through research, analytics and recommendations. At their level, ensures appropriate collaborative communication is occurring between strategic sourcing teams and shared services transactional teams.
- Provides operational support for the local procurement teams and first-pass sourcing recommendations.
- Responsible for feedback and process improvement for all e-sourcing activities. Also accountable for compliance management.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting performance metrics to support needs of Commercial Council.
- Ensures appropriate collaborative communication is occurring between strategic sourcing teams and shared services transactional teams.
- Accountable for meeting aspirational training goals for 7-Step Strategic Sourcing Process and Enhanced Sourcing Tools.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Procurement single point of contact for a subset of Europe Central’s Selling, General and Administrative (SAG) needs . Is based in Bucharest and is the operational contact frequently present virtually or at times on the ground in the plants and/or at the office floor where the majority of his/her stakeholders are situated
- Has daily interaction with Key Stakeholders such as Facility Management, IT, HR, Supply Chain, Innovation and Communication teams in order to anticipate needs in its earliest stage.
- Contribute to the EMEA EBIT and Cost avoidance objectives through negotiations and effective use of the procurement toolbox to reduce materials & services costs. Continuously improve the company’s working capital position and meet other objectives on handsfree, compliance and supplier concentration.
- Handles plant and country sourcing events across all commodities in line with the commodity strategy and based on a predefined project list aligned with the strategic team.
- Catalogue manager of a number of local e – procurement catalogues
- Supports strategic and transactional buyers in their procurement tasks, warrants that business can run without interruption and stakeholder’s satisfaction remains on a high level.
- Develop close relationships with suppliers for which he is the key supplier contact, review their performance and drive joint cost reduction and innovation initiatives.
Experience & skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Procurement Area.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
IT skills & others
- Fluent German and English is a must – any other European languages such as French are an asset.
- Strong SAP and Microsoft Excel skills
- Result-oriented. Challenge the existing and produce tangible business results
- Motivated, take initiative and have a positive personality
- Adaptable to fast-changing working and multi-tasking environment
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and to influence others
- Team Player
For any other questions please reach the HR Representative: Valentin Titivel
Deadline for applications: