Expert QA Architect
Electronic ArtsCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Electronic Arts Romania, a technology company and video game developer in Romania, brings together experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds with a shared experience inspiring the world to play.
We prioritize your well-being with our great compensation package and benefit programs, including an annual performance bonus, stock awards, and premium healthcare for you and your loved ones. In addition to our global perks and benefits, you can enjoy our studio facilities with local perks like relaxation spaces, games, and opportunities to refuel in our cafeterias.
- You will always promote a "Player First" approach and be an advocate for the player in everything we do to help us achieve a high-quality experience for our players.
- You will have the end-to-end ownership of Quality strategy and propose tactical solutions to achieve that strategy.
- You will report progress and status through regular communication with appropriate managers and other team members.
- You will research data points spanning multiple sources into cohesive and consumable summaries that demonstrate impact to overall Quality.
- You will articulate trends in a relevant community. Understand what the community wants and expect from a type of game and incorporate that understanding into feedback.
- You will use basic problem-solving techniques (i.e., understands inputs and outputs, uses hypothesis setting and testing) work with other analysts to solve problems.
- You will provide input to management team to assist decision-making; help assess project impact of available options.
- You are a mentor for peers and junior quality designers, assisting with and growing their knowledge.
- 6+ years' experience in Game Design, Quality Assurance, or comparable development experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software development practices, including both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Experience working within a continuous delivery or deployment model.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Collaborate with development partners, customers, support teams, and management.
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.