International Recruitment Coordinator
Veo Worldwide ServicesCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your Key Responsibilities:
Reporting to General Management and in connection with the recruitment teams spread throughout the world, your missions will be:
- Monitor the recruitment activity of commercial functions from commercial platforms (Europe);
- Deploy global talent acquisition strategies sponsored by the top management and optimize it locally;
- Analyze existing recruitment flows and their adequacy to the recruitment needs of each regional entity;
- Identify high-performance processes and best practices to duplicate or adapt to each platform;
- Support the regional teams on their recruitment operations (process, assessment tools, staffing, etc.);
- Harmonize the indicators of monitoring activity and manage them with the aim of continuous improvement;
- Coordinate the international volume recruiting processes, with no hierarchical operational responsibilities.
- With a higher commercial & HR background, you have at least 10 years' experience in international recruitment activities and at least 2 years’ of management of international recruitment activities, management of indicators, identification of performance levers, intercultural management, project management;
- You have accompanied the growth of a company by creating and successfully deploying international volume recruitment programs for ‘’white collar’’ jobs, focused on positions for different language speakers, in such areas like sales, acquisitions, customer services;
- You are recognized for your leadership and your creativity, which allow you to have the involvement of teams on innovative projects.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree is a must, and Master in HR/Business Administration/other related fields is a plus;
- Fluency in French and English is essential;
- Soft skills: leadership, spirit of analysis and synthesis, ability to adapt communication and positioning according to stakeholders;
- Rigorous and organized, you have a great ability to manage different stakeholders;
- Results-oriented, you know how to handle management tools, measure the impact of your decisions and activate the adequate performance levers.
Locuri de muncă similare
GoodyearCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Start something great today. Go Goodyear Location: Romania/Bucharest Remote work: Hybrid Primary purpose of roles: Provide accurate and timely Financial Reporting Preparation and submission of Financial Forecasts Working with the Country / Cluster teams and interfacing with the Shared Service...
Senior Front-End Developer (Angular)
LSEG RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Overview We are looking for a Frontend Developer to be member of the Agile Team responsible for implementing software development functionalities for Capital Markets Shared Technology Products. They apply business requirements and knowledge of software development lifecycles to guide the...
Junior Sourcing Manager (Purchasing Buyer)
DHLCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues? At DHL, we connect people, improving their lives...