Customer Success Specialist
EmersonCu normă întreagă Zi plină
If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an appealing role for you!
Based in Cluj Napoca, the Customer Success Specialist is a vital member of the Customer Success Center of Excellence, playing a crucial role in elevating our customers' experiences. They focus on delivering meaningful results and ensuring a consistent and satisfying renewal experience. Serving as a solution-oriented hub, the specialist provides customer success managers and end-customer support with a unique blend of adoption and expansion processes, along with technical knowledge in specific business areas or product lines.
By developing and deploying digital methods and playbooks, the Customer Success Specialist optimally reaches a broad audience of end-users. Collaborating closely with customer success functions and the local sales and operations team, the role ensures personalized, efficient, and technology-driven customer journey, covering onboarding, engagement, and renewals.
Are you eager to take your career to the next level?
If yes, we welcome your application for this role: Customer Success Adoption Specialist
IN FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Understand industry business drivers and critical use cases and be able to align them to product/software functionalities and best practices to drive key end-customer outcomes
- Empower large end-customers targeted audiences to leverage standard processes to increase adoption and effective utilization
- Provide just-in-time enablement, and how-to ‘quick wins’ to mitigate customer challenges
- Support customers in understanding the resources available to help make them successful
- Develop and deploy customer success management digital practices playbooks Support Customer Success Organization by maintaining customer retention at high level and identifying & positioning new opportunities
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Successful track record of customer facing role (internal/external) with experience (5 years+) in customer support, product development, professional services and/or customer success preferred
- Good operational knowledge on contract management
- Proficient technical knowledge in targeted solution(s)
- Understand assigned industries needs and translate them into mutual business opportunities
- Able to interact digitally with large end-customers audiences Demonstrate strong analytical skills to turn data into decisions
Our Offer to You
We understand the importance of work-life balance and are dedicated to supporting our employees' personal and professional needs. From competitive benefits plans and comprehensive medical care to equitable opportunities for growth and development we strive to create a workplace that is supportive and rewarding.
Depending on location, our flexible work from home policy allows you to make the best of your time, by combining quiet home office days with collaborative experiences in the office so that you can personalize your work-life mix.
Moreover, our global volunteer employee resource groups will empower you to connect with peers that share the same interest, promote diversity and inclusion and positively contribute to communities around us.
Our Commitment to Our People
At Emerson, we are motivated by a spirit of collaboration that helps our diverse, multicultural teams across the world drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. And we want you to join us in our bold aspiration.
We have built an engaged community of inquisitive, dedicated people who thrive knowing they are welcomed, trusted, celebrated, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet. You’ll contribute to this vital work while further developing your skills through our award-winning employee development programs. We are a proud corporate citizen in every city where we operate and are committed to our people, our communities, and the world at large. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to make a positive impact through every endeavor.
At Emerson, you’ll see firsthand that our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through. Let’s go, together.
Accessibility Assistance or Accommodation
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: [email protected] .
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through our deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
With global operations and a comprehensive portfolio of software and technology, we are helping companies implement digital transformation to measurably improve their operations, conserve valuable resources and enhance their safety.
We offer equitable opportunities, celebrate diversity, and embrace challenges with confidence that, together, we can make an impact across a broad spectrum of countries and industries. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or a recent graduate with an advanced degree, you’ll find your chance to make a difference with Emerson. Join our team – let’s go!
No calls or agencies please.