Test Analyst | UK team
BNP ParibasCu normă întreagă Zi plină
- Conduct test activities through different phases of testing – test strategy, test planning, test design, test execution, test reporting
- Understand functional requirements or user stories
- Define the Test strategy and perform Peer Review on the Test strategy
- Prepare and execute test plans, test cases and test scenarios
- Define test data needs
- Analyze teste results, document issues, and retest corrections to ensure that the problems are solved
- Perform Test case capitalization for Regression
- Test Management, Defect Management and Reporting using Jira or similar tools
- Produce reporting/KPI for test progress and Closure
- Review of test cases designed, improve and optimize test process
- Responsible for delivery of all testing documentation and execution of tests
- Selection of test cases for automation & provide support for test automation
- Gain an understanding of the business context and technical environment
What we are looking for:
- Very good/advanced level of English
- Previous experience with Postman and API testing, UI testing
- The ability to research on their own/get info from different stakeholders and developers
- Good planning, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to communicate efficient with the team (business, developers, PO’s)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of agile methodology
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certification would be a plus
- Experience in banking projects
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers.
Working in a multicultural environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad.
We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions.
: Standard / Permanent
: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
: At least 2 years