RO: Business Development Director
PropertyTalentsCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Our respected Client is a leading investment, development & construction & management company with end-to-end activities in the Real Estate value chain with a specific focus on warehousing and industrial assets. Due to its dynamic growth, the Client is looking for an experienced professional for the position of Business Development Director.
Business Development Director
Main responsibilities (but not restricted to):
- Play the role of a strategic leader who identifies growth opportunities, builds and nurtures relationships with various clients and other business partners, and adapts to the dynamic real estate market - all while maintaining a commitment to fairness, transparency, and a value-first approach.
- Lead the Business Development team,
- Ensure company’s strategy, goals, standards and working methods, KPI’s and metrics are clear and understood by the team and translated into business development tactic,
- Develop and implement a commercial strategy and yearly business development action plans,
- Oversee weekly activity on lead generation activity and lease funnel and negotiation status,
- Oversee weekly activity progress on occupancy, lease renewal and new business,
- Set commercial priorities on a day-to-day basis,
- Maintain a close network of commercial relationships: key clients,industry organizations, brokers, etc.,
- Oversee market analysis on leasing opportunities, industry trends and competition,
- Oversee active use of CRM system as a business planning tool for commercial funnel and lead management,
- Develop commercial proposals for key prospects (Head of Terms, Letter of Intent, Lease agreements), including financial and commercial terms, and prepare for leadership approval,
- Develop acquisition proposals for property and land for senior management to assess and decide,
- Present company to prospects, clients, brokers and stakeholders, including government agencies, industry organizations and foreign investment offices,
- Work closely with construction, property management and finance to prepare for commercial proposals, budgeting, and tailor proposals to both external needs and internal capabilities.
- The ideal candidate has a relevant business development background, with an excellent network of connections,
- Minimum 10 years of experience in CRE of which 4-6 in a managerial position(both developer/investor or agency backgrounds are welcome), in particular roles in leasing, expansion planning and acquisition, contract negotiation, and deal closing. Experience in the logistics & industrial environment is a great advantage.
- Deep knowledge of the Romanian logistics & industrial market (but not limited to)- clients, trends, competition, important events, etc.
- Well-connected with the market, able to identify and efficiently close new opportunities,
- Highly developed management, communication, and analytical skills,
- An effective team player, positive attitude, and can-do mentality,
- Fluent English along with native Romanian,
- High ethical standards, ready to join for a long-term collaboration and contribute to the growth of the company’s business in Romania.
The company offers:
- Incredible opportunity to work in a challenging and dynamic international environment, on the owner's side, operating in an attractive, competitive industry,
- Competitive basic remuneration and package of benefits, adequate to the relevant background and experience,
- Exposure, and close interaction with experienced professionals in a result-driven and supportive team.
- Start possible immediately.
If you are interested in that opportunity, please apply by sending your updated CV by "I'm Interested" button.
To get more details about the position and the project, please send an email to:
Kindly note that we reserve the right to get back in touch with selected candidates.