Junior RPA Developer
Orange RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
vineri, 8 decembrie 2023
How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
What we’re looking for
As a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, you will take full ownership of RPA development, and deliver expected solutions at a high quality. All development takes place based within a framework of predefined requirements and standards, and your input towards continuously improving our methodology would also be important.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop robots for business teams and become involved in all the automation development phases, from analysis to maintenance;
- Keep your project manager well-informed of the status of your development effort;
- Follow the recommended practices and our internal framework for treating both Business and Technical exceptions;
- Share you knowledge with other developers train newcomers
- Become an owner of the development lifecycle;
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients;
- Document your work;
- Maintain and update automations, depending on the evolution of the business processes.
What you need to know/have
- Background in RPA, including minimum 1 year working in an international environment;
- General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to production environments;
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new software systems is mandatory;
- Understanding on RPA methodology and knowledge of automation tools;
- Knowledge of, or certification on other RPA products is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, are mandatory
- Good communication skills in French would be a strong plus;
- Customer oriented / customer support skills;
- Ability to work within an international and operational environment;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Proactive, positive and objective attitude;
- Well organized, detail-oriented attitude;
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong team-player and self-started attitude;
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with other developers, solution architects, clients, business consultants, and Project Managers in a multi-cultural environment.
What’s in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology.
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.
We encourage all candidate profiles, regardless of gender, age, race, citizenship, ethnicity, color, language, religion, social origin, genetic traits, sexual orientation, permanent or temporary disability, nationality, political choice, social category or social origins, situation or family responsibility, belonging to a disadvantaged category, membership or trade union activity.