Customer Care Team Manager - Slovenian - Cluj-Napoca
JUJURCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Position: Slovenian Customer Care Team Manager
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply a process of continuous review, management of absenteeism and attrition for all Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed
- Review and monitor work performance of all Advisors
- Undertake quarterly performance reviews and 1:1 monthly meetings with each Advisor
- Ensure Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance
- Provide clear direction and guidance
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest 2 way communication
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where Advisors take pride in working for the company
- Ensure actions from employee satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed
- Coach, develop and motivate Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development
- Monitor Advisor calls in line with CLOE, either via deskside or remote monitoring, across a sample of transaction types
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Operations Manager
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to improve client satisfaction survey scores
- Implementation of the GOS processes.
- Native/advanced level of Slovenian language and B2-C1 English
- Impeccable etiquette
- High level of self-motivation
- Analytical thinking, flexibility, ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills, people and employee motivation skills
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Above average target achievement in the most important project KPIs
- Structured way of working
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Early adopter of technology
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact positively with peers and supervisors.
- Unlimited contract
- Private medical insurance
- Relocation support with accommodation for employees from abroad
- Retention bonus
- Meal cards
- Transportation support and extra payment for night shifts
- Shifts on weekly rotation with colleagues covering line availability from Monday to Sunday - 24/7
- Performance bonus
- A dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.
Locuri de muncă similare
SmartSpot Services SRLCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Job description We are a team of technical engineers to work on exciting projects around the world. You will support our customer’s current success and growth with new customers. As a technical expert, you are going to work remotely from...
Automation QA Engineer (Chaos Engineering/Testing)
CAPGEMINI ENGINEERINGCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Short Description Our product is an identity management platform that provides businesses with secure and scalable authentication and authorization services. It allows developers to easily add authentication functionalities to their applications and APIs without having to deal with the complexity...
SAP DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
DeLonghiCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Romania CLUJ Corporate services IT 12/05/2023 SAP DEVELOPER (M/F/X) Job Responsibilities E-Services, the IT Company of De’Longhi Group, is a community of over 100 professionals based in our HQ in Treviso, Italy, the location where the new Colleague will receive...