Sales Ambassador Diagnostics (Timisoara area)
Abbott LaboratoriesCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You will have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Competitive salaries, bonus potential and excellent package of benefits..
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
For our Abbott Diagnostics Division ADD we are currently looking for an experienced professional, who would like to join our commercial team in Romania as a Sales Ambassador – Timisoara area . This is a field-based role requiring daily travelling across assigned territory. We are looking for a person located in Timisoara area or surroundings.
This position is a very visible and will influence customer purchase decisions. Makes decision on reagent utilization on integrations and troubleshooting product replacement that impacts annual supply budget. Considers financial and customer implications as part of decision making.
- The Sales Ambassador will be the representative of Abbott and the Abbott Diagnostics Division brand to the customer.
- The Sales Ambassador operates as the primary account management contact with customer account; with a focus to improve economic profitability; increase customer loyalty; business retention; and drive value expansion.
What You'll do:
- Act as trusted partner to existing customers.
- Build promoters and achieve targeted retention rate.
- Manage and drive development of accounts according to strategic account plan (i.e., value expansion and economic profitability).
- Coordinate order, delivery, and billing.
- Be the representative of Abbott and the ADD brand to the customer with emphasis on laboratory management.
- Interact with Acquisition and Sales Specialist teams; Value Expansion Representative; Area/ Regional Marketing; Customer Support Center and Technical Service; Finance.
Required qualifications and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Business, Biomedical, Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Medical Technology or Commercial preferred).
- 3+ years of experience in relevant sector (healthcare, diagnostics, medical devices, life science preferred).
- Strong relationship building skills and proven experience in sales.
- Ability to travel up to 50% in assigned territory.
- Demonstrates innovation, adaptability, and schedule flexibility.
- Ability to analyze discrete issues and provide solutions, as well as to Identify missing information or recognizes underlying issues.
- Living place Sibiu area, Romania.
- Good command of English and native Romanian are a must.
- Driving license category B.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.