Customer Care Team Manager - Croatian/Serbian - Cluj-Napoca
JUJURCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Position: Croatian/Serbian Customer Care Team Manager
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply a process of continuous review, management of absenteeism and attrition for all Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed
- Review and monitor work performance of all Advisors
- Undertake quarterly performance reviews and 1:1 monthly meetings with each Advisor
- Ensure Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance
- Provide clear direction and guidance
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest 2 way communication
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where Advisors take pride in working for the company
- Ensure actions from employee satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed
- Coach, develop and motivate Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development
- Monitor Advisor calls in line with CLOE, either via deskside or remote monitoring, across a sample of transaction types
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Operations Manager
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to improve client satisfaction survey scores
- Implementation of the GOS processes.
- Native/advanced level of Croatian/Serbian language and B2-C1 English
- Impeccable etiquette
- High level of self-motivation
- Analytical thinking, flexibility, ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills, people and employee motivation skills
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Above average target achievement in the most important project KPIs
- Structured way of working
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Early adopter of technology
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact positively with peers and supervisors.
- Unlimited contract
- Private medical insurance
- Relocation support with accommodation for employees from abroad
- Retention bonus
- Meal cards
- Transportation support and extra payment for night shifts
- Shifts on weekly rotation with colleagues covering line availability from Monday to Sunday - 24/7
- Performance bonus
- A dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.
Locuri de muncă similare
Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor
opentextCu normă întreagă Zi plină
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information...
Customer Care Team Manager (Slovenian/Croatian/Serbian/Slovak) (with relocation support to Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
CareerxtraCu normă întreagă Zi plină
We are working with a leading Outsourcing/BPO consultancy who is seeking to onboard a Croatian, Serbian, Slovak or Slovenian-speaking Team Manager to join their Customer Support teams in Athens. Position: Customer Care Team Manager Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania Employment type: Full-time...
Technical Sales Engineer with Italian
EmersonCu normă întreagă Zi plină
In This Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be: • Prequalify customer requests for quotation to ensure that a quote will meet the customers’ application and operational needs and explore opportunities for additional products or services. • Contact customers (via email and...