Customer Support and Sales Quality Analyst - Slovenian -...
JUJURCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Position: Slovenian Customer Support and Sales Quality Analyst
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary + bonuses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor Customer Service Representatives' performance on a daily basis, by taping, listening to, reviewing and evaluating calls
- Provide appropriate feedback to CSR's on quality of service to ensure adherence to procedures and scripts with the aim to improve the service delivered to the caller in all aspects (soft skills, product knowledge, systems skills)
- Attend and participate in meetings with supervisors and Team Managers / Project Leaders to discuss outputs of monitoring
- Execute of compliance tests for SA&E topics and coordination with the Quality Manager
- Prepare reports according to defined qualitative and quantitative specifications of the client Implementation of short trainings and measures.
- Native/advanced level of Slovenian language and B2-C1 English
- College degree or directly related work experience
- Strong coaching experience
- Impeccable disciplinary behavior
- Strong verbal and written communication, problem-solving, numerical and verbal reasoning, organisation and time-management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to give constructive feedback to CSRs which lead to performance improvement
- High understanding of processes and guidelines
- High quality awareness and self-motivation
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Excellent MS Office Professional skills as well as hardware and software skills
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- High sales affinity
- Relocation package with accommodation
- Transportation to the office
- Private medical package
- Performance bonus
- Meal tickets
- Sign in bonus
- Vouchers that can be used on a flexible benefits platform
- Paid professional training
- Internal development opportunities - career path
- Discounts with our current partners
- Access to a Gympass monthly
- Employee assistance/wellbeing program subscription.
Locuri de muncă similare
Building Technician, Engineering Center, Cluj
Bosch RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Company Description At Bosch,and#xa0;we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas ofand#xa0;Automated Driving, Electric andamp; Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity,and#xa0;our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than...
Junior .Net Fullstack Engineer
BlankfactorCu normă întreagă Zi plină
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. About us At Blankfactor, we are dedicated to engineering impact. We are passionate about...
SAP DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
DeLonghiCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Romania CLUJ Corporate services IT 12/05/2023 SAP DEVELOPER (M/F/X) Job Responsibilities E-Services, the IT Company of De’Longhi Group, is a community of over 100 professionals based in our HQ in Treviso, Italy, the location where the new Colleague will receive...