NVI Design Senior Engineer
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
To deliver the Cloud infrastructure in accordance with the strategy and the goals of the domain. Accountable and responsible for the design to deployment of VMWare NFV & SDN solutions. Perform the Infrastructure build and onboarding of Network functions into on premise cloud environment.
Technology focus on IaaS, CaaS. MPN & MEC infrastructure’s (vCloud, vCenter, hypervisor, computing, storage, Network - physical or virtual), remote access solutions, cloud, security, and backup solutions.
Working with the On Boarding team to automated E2E integrations.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Responsible for the delivery lifecycle management of assigned solutions within Europe
- Coordinating suppliers, engage with peers and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of functionality and quality in projects
- Develop the on boarding process and automation of VNF delivery
- Work within the allocated budget and timelines of delivery
- Define, address, track and report on standard and guideline adherence
- Translate technical requirements into business language
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- At least 5 years professional experience in cloud and virtualization telco workload
- Expert in data centre infrastructure, cloud computing and virtualization architectures (Telco)
- Solid understanding of virtualization (VMWare) and containerization (Kubernetes)
- Solid understanding of routing and switching protocols (ie. BGP / ISIS / OSPF)
- Experience with kubernetes networking (CNIs, Service Mesh, Network Policies, Ingress/Egress)
- Experience with Network Load Balancers and Firewalls
- Experience designing/implementing IPv6 solutions
- Scripting expertise is preferred (Power CLI, Powershell, Python, …)
- Process creation and execution
- Cloud computing architecture and design (IT and Telco)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, colour, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.