Customer Care Team Manager - Slovak
JUJURCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Position: Slovak Customer Care Team Manager
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply a process of continuous review, management of absenteeism and attrition for all Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed
- Review and monitor work performance of all Advisors
- Undertake quarterly performance reviews and 1:1 monthly meetings with each Advisor
- Ensure Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance
- Provide clear direction and guidance
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest 2 way communication
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where Advisors take pride in working for the company
- Ensure actions from employee satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed
- Coach, develop and motivate Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development
- Monitor Advisor calls in line with CLOE, either via deskside or remote monitoring, across a sample of transaction types
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Operations Manager
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to improve client satisfaction survey scores
- Implementation of the GOS processes.
- Native/advanced level of Slovak language and B2-C1 English
- Impeccable etiquette
- High level of self-motivation
- Analytical thinking, flexibility, ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills, people and employee motivation skills
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Above average target achievement in the most important project KPIs
- Structured way of working
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Early adopter of technology
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact positively with peers and supervisors.
- Unlimited contract
- Private medical insurance
- Relocation support with accomodation for employees from abroad
- Retention bonus
- Meal cards
- Transportation support and extra payment for night shifts
- Shifts on weekly rotation with colleagues covering line availability from Monday to Sunday - 24/7
- Performance bonus
- A dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.
Locuri de muncă similare
Building Technician, Engineering Center, Cluj
Bosch RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Company Description At Bosch,and#xa0;we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas ofand#xa0;Automated Driving, Electric andamp; Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity,and#xa0;our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than...
BlankfactorCu normă întreagă Zi plină
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. About us At Blankfactor, we are dedicated to engineering impact. We are passionate about...
GRAMA SHOPCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Compania Grama Shop angajează croitoreasă/croitor cu experiență full time pentru realizarea de confecții textile. Se cere experiență de finisare produs complet (croire-coasere-surfilare-termocolare-montat butoniere/nasturi). Programul de lucru este de 8 ore pe zi, 5 zile pe săptămână. Salariul este de 3000...