Cyber Security Engineer
Veo Worldwide ServicesCu normă întreagă Zi plină
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks;
- Troubleshooting security and network problems;
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches;
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls;
- Participating in the change management process;
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities;
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with firewalls, incident detection, intrusion detection, incident response, prevention systems, mobile device management, database security, architecture schema;
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, and Endpoint Security;
- Working Proficiency in Firewall, Reverse Proxy, Proxy Cloud, PAM, EDR / NDR;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
University degree/Foreign languages/Technical expertise:
- Education level: higher education, IT;
- Foreign languages: English – minimum B2 level; French –nice to have;
- Technical skills: IT knowledge: software engineering, application, technical and infrastructure architectures, solid technical foundation in cybersecurity. This includes understanding various security technologies, industry standards, and emerging threats to oversee security operations effectively.
What we offer:
- Initial training and periodic coaching specific to the job;
- Real opportunities for career development in an international environment;
- Day off for your birthday;
- Wellbeing activities, contests, sports, competitions with various HR projects;
- Benefit online benefits platform with flexible budget for benefits, which increases based on seniority in the company (meal vouchers, medical insurance, gym membership, holiday vouchers, etc.).
Locuri de muncă similare
IFRS Specialist - Sogelease- H/F/X
Société GénéraleCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Misiune Echipa Contabilitate - cauta un nou coleg/colega pentru ocuparea postului de IFRS Specialist cu durata nedeterminata. In aceasta pozitie, responsabilitatile principale vor fi urmatoarele : Sa ai cunostinte aprofundate de IFRS si raportari prudentiale BNR Sa participi la procesul...
Sr Director Technical Support
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
The Future Is What We Make It. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. By changing the way we fly, fueling...
HCL TechnologiesCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Bucharest 5-9 Years Romania Job Family Practice (Digital) Job Description (Posting). To create, assign and track the project [module] work plans for delivery and also provide technical guidance for work completion. (1.) To create work plans, monitor and track the...