full stack senior systems engineer (java)
RandstadCu normă întreagă Zi plină
This position is based in Bucharest where you will be part of our team consisting of 11 skilled colleagues based in Romania and Denmark. We thrive on collaboration and value teamwork, and we achieve our goals with a shared sense of purpose. We embrace a culture of peer programming, promoting an environment that encourages initiatives, and the sharing of expertise and perspectives among our team members.
Hybrid setup: office and remote work.
Responsibilities and tasks
As a Senior Systems Engineer, your role will involve leading feature development, outlining design concepts, writing documentation, and guiding less experienced developers. You will sustain and foster the development and growth of our team in Bucharest, leveraging your skills and experience to build a strong, cohesive and performing group.
Your everyday tasks can vary but will most likely involve:
- Implement and drive solutions for new features
- Take part in our daily Scrum meeting
- Ensure the quality of the solution by reviewing and inspecting the code made by your developer colleagues
- Facilitate and ensure knowledge sharing and sparring with other developers
What should you bring ..
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a relevant technical university
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position working with either Java/Kotlin, Angular/TypeScript, Linux
- Experience working with Docker or Kubernetes in a microservices-based architecture and a curiosity for IT infrastructure is nice to have
- You are fluent in English and thrive in an international working environment
- Previous experience in building a team is nice to have but not mandatory
- Proactive, pragmatic and a team player with an open mindset, who values good communication; knowledge sharing and team work
Afișați mai multe