deputy financial manager
RandstadCu normă întreagă Zi plină
The resource will guarantee the correct administrative, accounting and financial management of the Consortium, in compliance with the laws in force and with the instructions and procedures issued by the Operations Controlling management and other Headquarters management.
Specifically, it will be responsible for the following activities:
- Management and coordination of a team dedicated to accounting and project administration;
- Relations with consortium members/clients/banks/financial and credit institutions/stakeholders;
- preparation of the proforma balance sheet, the cost estimate (Budget), the economic-financial plans of the contract by being present within the decision-making bodies of the Consortium in constant interaction with the relevant stakeholders
- Management and supervision of audit activities;
- Country Tax compliance.
- +5 years of experience in an international role, preferably in the Construction/Oil&Gas/Manufacturing sector (not mandatory);
- Possession of an accounting qualification welcome;
- Experience in tax and fiscal issues;
- Knowledge of legal and corporate aspects related to business management;
- Knowledge of IAS/IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP and of the main IT packages, in particular Excel / Power Point;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Previous experience in senior roles on orders in the Major Works sector is welcome
- Any experience in the Big4 is considered an added value
Salary package adapted to the level of experience.
Our client is an Italian industrial group specialised in the construction and civil engineering
Afișați mai multe