Instock Manager - Bucharest, Romania
GlovoCu normă întreagă Zi plină
If you're here, it's because you're looking for an exciting ride.
A ride that will fuel up your ambitions to take on a new challenge and stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.
We'll deliver a non-vanilla culture built on talent, where we work to amplify the impact on millions of people, paving the way forward together.
Not your usual app. We are the fastest-growing multi-category app connecting millions of users with businesses, and couriers, offering on-demand services from more than 170,000 local restaurants, grocers and supermarkets, and high street retail stores. We operate in more than 1500 cities across 25 countries. Every year, +200k merchants generate over 4B€ in sales through our platform and over 20M customers get their goods delivered in minutes.
Together we revolutionize the way people connect with their everyday needs, from delivering essentials to connecting our ecosystem of users through innovative solutions powered by technology. For us, every day is filled with purpose.
What makes our ride unique?
Our culture and strong values.
- We have an ''office-first'' culture and we place collaboration at the center of everything we do!
- We have a non-vanilla personality and feedback mindset. We don't shy away from difficult conversations - we see them as a gift!
- We work with high intensity and have fun along the way. We also celebrate the wins (a lot!).
- We celebrate diversity in all its forms and foster an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work.
Our career development philosophy.
- We are building a talent house of high performing teams and leaders. We invest in people who raise the bar and help others reach their full potential.
- We take ownership of our career development. We don't believe in linear and predictable career paths - we create the job of our dreams!
- We embrace opportunities to move the needle and make an impact beyond our scope.
Our commitment to being a force for good.
- Our platform is an important economic tool for millions of people (customers, partners, couriers) and we are taking action to amplify our positive impact.
- We invest in doing good by dedicating time and resources into social and environmental initiatives.
- We have the ambition of being DIB role models across the tech industry. We are creating environments, systems, and processes that provide equal opportunities, break biases, and empower our communities.
We have a vision: To give everyone easy access to anything in their cities. And this is where your ride starts.
In Glovo, we want to change the way consumers buy groceries, and we believe that if we want to revolutionize the industry, we need to deliver a WOW experience to our clients. To reach this WOW effect you will be managing and coordinating our different Darkstores within your city. Your goal will be to quickly adapt the operation of each Darkstore, co-managing the assortment and pricing and to be a hero leader to your team.
Build strong partnerships with category management and operations teams to drive toward common goals.
Manage inventory availability and inventory health, improving in-stock rates and inventory planning.
Coordinate with Sales and Marketing to discuss planned product promotions in order to produce more accurate forecasts.
Drive process improvement and operational excellence within our local suppliers by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation, automation, and economies of scale
Partner with internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect supplier operational excellence.
Work together with the Global Instock team to optimize key system inputs to achieve highly automated inventory management.
Coordinate the product inventory strategies with the local team (high runners, new products, substitutions, end life…)
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE RIDE
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline.
Two to Three years of experience in the industry and deep understanding of Supply Chain.
Must possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
Ability to analyze and use critical thinking skills on a regular basis is key
Great interpersonal skills
Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
Proficiency in English
Individuals representing diverse profiles, encompassing various genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds, are less likely to apply for this role if they do not possess solid experience in 100% of these areas. Even if it seems you don't meet our musts don't let it stop you, we are all about finding the best talent out there! Skills can be learned, and embracing diversity is invaluable.
We believe driven talent deserves:
- An enticing equity plan that lets you own a piece of the action.
- Top-notch private health insurance to keep you at your peak.
- Monthly Meal tickets to satisfy your cravings with zero delivery fees on all Glovo orders!
- ️Flexible time off (uncapped vacation days) , the freedom to work from home two days a week, and the opportunity to work from anywhere for up to three weeks a year!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefits to ensure your mental well-being.
- An external learning budget to fuel your thirst for knowledge and personal growth.
Here at Glovo, we thrive on diversity, we believe it enhances our teams, products, and culture. We know that the best ideas come from a mashup of brilliant diverse minds. This is why we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds - all genders, racial/diverse backgrounds, abilities, ages, sexual orientations and all other unique characteristics that make you YOU. We will encourage you to bring your authentic self to work, fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels heard.
Feel free to note your pronouns in your application (e.g., she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
So, ready to take the wheel and make this the ride of your life?
Delve into our culture by taking a peek at our Instagram and check out our Linkedin and website!