TSA Solution Designer
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
As a TSA Solution Designer, you will be responsible for the initial analysis, solution blueprint, and design for several complex, technical, and strategic projects that contribute to the Cyber Security Strategy and Vodafone UK’s regulatory obligations with the prime focus on driving project outcomes to meet the Telecommunications Security Act (TSA). The government established a new security framework through TSA which sets out a robust security standard designed to promote the resilience and integrity of core telecommunications networks in the UK. The TSA program delivers complex transformation changes spanning multiple Cyber domains.
You will be required to work closely with the Cyber Architects and Solution Designers in the Central Cyber team to align with the Cyber Strategy and global solutions, though there may be some local UK solutions to be deployed. As the Solution Designer, you will be expected to provide technical overviews and steer to other members of the team. In addition, you will also work closely with the rest of the Cyber Security team in the UK, the central Cyber Prevent team, the central Cyber Strategy team, and our peers in other operating countries. As the TSA programme spans all technology departments in Vodafone, you will be working closely with compliance, assurance, IT, and Network teams as well.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Produce solution scope and designs primarily for TSA, working with cyber security control owners, security architects, technical leads, Global/local cyber security teams, and IT/Network teams.
- Initiating and helping to shape large work streams and projects, engaging with all stakeholders at the appropriate level.
- Involved in all core solution design activities including requirements analysis, impact assessment, blueprints, high-level designs, and prototyping.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all team members, line managers, members of the Cyber Leadership Team, and colleagues across Cyber Security.
- Technical evaluation and assessment of Cyber products and services.
- Applying design principles and patterns to ensure the solution is scalable, reliable, secure, maintainable, and aligned with the business goals.
- Contribute to the analysis and tracking of progress against all KPIs.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and assurance of a Long-Range Plan / Pipeline of viable projects based on robust cost/benefit analysis.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Experience in the technology, security, or telecommunications industry.
- Experience and knowledge working with data center architectures based on Cisco ACI and VMware.
- Understand the appropriate use cases of security controls eg., proxies, API Gateways, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, and WAF.
- Beneficial working knowledge of:
- Mobile voice and data networks;
- Fixed line data networks;
- IP networks (v4 and v6);
- MPLS networks;
- Good working knowledge of TSA requirements.
- Nice to have - CISSP, and CISM certifications.
- Strategy and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- WFH - Hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.