Key Account Manager (Electro-IT)
HRS RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
- At least 3 years in a similar position working for a relevant market player(s) in electronics goods or related field industry, with a proven track record of excellent performance, ethical and professional reputation;
- Ability to manage complexity and uncertainty, to choose the right prioritization of tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure, competitive and dynamic environment, under strict deadlines, making decisions fast, independent thinking;
- Highly developed negotiation and sales skills, deep market/product/channel knowledge; Mid-level in MS Office (Excel, Word);
- Mid-high command of English (written/spoken);
- Good presentation skills;
- Good influencing and persuasion skills. For one of our clients, one of the world's largest producers of electronic devices, specialising in producing a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, we are looking for a TV Key Account Manager.
1. Managing Customer Relationships:
- Aware and knowledgeable about the local market potential of the Channel under responsibility, for direct customers (retailers, online, distribution), contributing to the assessment and execution of various route-to-market solutions, contributing to analysis for sales opportunities, future sales development and execution feasibility, so execute Product Group sales strategies within the area of responsibility, as directed by Sales Head;
- Initiates, manages and concludes, under Sales Head Supervision, procedures for improving customer portfolio mix and execution strategies for each direct account for Product Group products sales within responsibility;
- Responsible for implementing through contract execution (buyer level), the individual accounts targets, so as to execute entirely at the local level the Company strategic KPIs as given Sales Head for sales, profitability, product mix, market share and operational efficiency and hedges short and mid-term account risk (inventory, collateral, payment etc.);
- Propose and execute opportunity evaluation, feasibility and spend effectiveness for sales activities, conduct plans for sales activities, being responsible for execution and post-reviewing with direct accounts, for Product Group products sales within area of responsibility;
2. Managing Internal Relationships:
- Responsible for informing, enforcing and follow-up on sales-related activity so as to be done in compliance with EU and local laws and regulations, as well as for internal procedures;
- Execute internal communication with other departments within the Company, manage relationships with superiors, and peers;
- Executes other tasks related to internal relationship management as given by the Sales Head.
3. Managing Own Activity:
- Responsible for timely planned, consistent and predictable sales execution of Product Group products sales under responsibility, following strictly internal processes and procedures and managing to achieve the Company strategic KPIs as given by the Sales Head for sales, profitability, product mix, market share and operational efficiency;
- Responsible for its own activity, both by following strictly the internal procedures related to performance management, as well as through openness for continuous bi-directional feedback, training, coaching, mentoring etc., through formal and/or informal processes, as appropriate in each case;
- Responsible for managing own performance within the Sales Team, taking pro-actively appropriate actions as to create, maintain and develop a working atmosphere which is positive, creative and continuous learning, encouraging a aEURoecan-do- attitude, as well as collaborative, supportive and caring behaviour;
- Executes other tasks related to Sales Team management as given by the Sales Head. Only eligible candidates will be contacted, within a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
Locuri de muncă similare
Junior Engineer 1st Line
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day: Provides 1st Line specific technical services related to live information systems of telecommunications operators (Vodafone OpCo or JVs). Provides support for the development, implementation, modification and testing of software and hardware solutions for information systems and...
Specialist Echipa Mobila - Grup Retail 1- H/F/X
Société GénéraleCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Misiune Asigura inlocuirea persoanelor absente temporar prin preluarea atributiilor urmatoarelor functii: Manager de clientela: Dezvolta portofoliul de clienti, gestioneaza si optimizeaza relatia cu acestia; Este proactiv in relatia cu clientii si identifica nevoile acestora; Fidelizeaza clientii prin calitatea produselor si...
Sr Director Technical Support
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
The Future Is What We Make It. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. By changing the way we fly, fueling...