TMF GroupCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Work type: Full time
Location: Craiova, Romania, Romania
Categories: Client Payroll
Office Location: Romania
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
About the role
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for providing a world class service to our clients in Romania. The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of payroll legislation and will be responsible for end-to-end payroll processes.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly salary calculation and related documents for a given portfolio of clients;
- Responsible for entering input data in payroll system for assigned customers (e.g. employee timesheets; rest leave, medical leave and other types of leave, basic salary, increases, other changes)
- Completing payments for some of allocated clients;
- Filling in medical certificates and preparing FNUASS files;
- Preparation of output reports ( meal voucher order, payroll sheet, statutory, statistics reports, gl file and other specific reports)
- Configurations and updates in System according to instructions sent by supervisors
- Preparation of employees certificates (any type of certificate);
- Preparation of individual employment contracts, addendums to the contracts, decisions, termination documents;
- Electronic register of employees (REVISAL) verification and transmission.
We are looking for you, who has experience in payroll processing, and would like to take your career further by pursuing a role in a global environment.
Ideally, you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- Romanian language – mandatory;
- Business graduate, with more than 2 years’ experience in similar positions;
- Excellent computer knowledge (especially EXCEL) and ability to work with special payroll softwares (DP Payroll) would be a plus;
- Fluent both spoken and written English. Clear and concise communication;
- Organized and pro-active attitude;
- Comfortable having work reviewed and receiving constructive feedback.
What's in it for you?
- Monthly meal tickets;
- Progressive annual free days correlated with individual work history;
- 1 additional vacation day with the birthday occasion;
- Bonus for Easter, Christmas and summer holidays;
- Subscription to private medical services for you and your children, paid by the company and possibility to enroll other family members at the same price;
- Flexible working hours, including short Friday working day;
- Subscription to private library services;
- Special conditions for sports & wellness networks;
- Partnership with private dental clinic (special discounts for TMF employees);
- Pizza Team Day
Advertised: 15 Nov 2023 E. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: 15 Dec 2023 E. Europe Standard Time