Marketing Operations Specialist
TradeshiftCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Tradeshift is the cloud-based supply chain platform that transforms the way B2B buyers and sellers connect, transact and trade. We’re a leader in e-invoicing and AP automation, offering tools for compliant e-invoicing in 50+ countries, including China. We’re also an innovator in B2B marketplaces and embedded fintech services that bring value, opportunity and growth to any business that joins the network. Tradeshift’s vision is to connect every company in the world, creating economic opportunity for all. Today, the Tradeshift platform is home to a rapidly growing community of buyers and sellers operating in more than 190 countries.
Vision: To connect every company in the world, creating economic opportunity for all.
Mission: We build technologies that help companies grow by giving them access to cheaper capital, increased efficiency, and digital global trade.
Tradeshift connects and empowers B2B commerce across global supply chains. We help B2B buyers and sellers grow together through technology that ensures every business has the access and tools they need to benefit fully from digital global trade.We’re a leader in e-invoicing and AP automation, offering full international compliance in 50+ countries including China. We’re also an innovator in B2B marketplaces and embedded fintech services that bring value, opportunity and growth to any business that joins the network.
Seller value sits at the core of our technology proposition, and suppliers have voted Tradeshift the most reliable network on the market. Our commitment to creating value for any business that joins the Tradeshift network means suppliers onboard faster and buyers achieve their digitization objectives quicker. We establish an average of 40,000 new seller connections to Tradeshift every month.
Our open platform offers seamless integration with any application you need to manage your supplier relationships. Pick a partner capable of delivering across your entire digital transformation journey - Digitize, Automate, Grow.
Tradeshift has grown to over 400 people with offices in 9 countries and a Hybrid, virtual first way of working, but our focus hasn’t wavered. We believe that nothing connects a fragmented world like commerce. We digitize and connect everything that happens between a buyer and a seller, anywhere in the world.
We help businesses:
- Connect with all their suppliers digitally
- Remove paper and manual processes across procure-to-pay
- Buy what they need faster and manage supplier risk
- B2B Marketplace Platform for E-Procurement
- AP Automation
- Supplier Collaboration & Analytics
- Supplier Financing
- Virtual Credit Cards
- Professional Services
Platform & Network Stats
- The Tradeshift network is approaching 120,000 transacting suppliers and 2.5 millions connections
- Buyers in 78 countries and Sellers in 97
- Process approximately 2,000,000 transactions per month
- In excess of $20B dollars transacted on the platform monthly
- In July 2021, Tradeshift surpassed one trillion dollars in total value of transactions processed across its platform
About The Role
This new role is needed to deliver scale, efficiency and transparency to the Marketing organization, processes and execution. Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Demand Generation, you will create and drive an efficient marketing operating model and manage the effective application of marketing technology, process and resource to deliver revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Connect marketing to other functions – with process and tech links into sales, SDRs, finance, customer care, and product teams.
- Drive global marketing strategy and implementation of consistent marketing processes, analytics, reporting and technology to support and optimize demand generation engine.
- Be the business owner to evolve the leveraging of Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Lead Routing, Data Analysis, and other key tools in the MarTech stack collaborating with the Sales Operations & Technology team.
- Ensure the lead to revenue framework, roadmap, and development, as well as associated connection points between inbound/outbound leads, sales qualification and opportunity management is consistent, accountable, and measurable.
- Oversee strategy, execution, and operation of lead flow processes, governance, and programs between Marketing Automation and Salesforce such as lead scoring and development SLAs to drive funnel efficiencies. Regularly collaborate with Sales Ops and SDR for alignment and consistency.
- Strategic and tactical oversight of MarTech strategy and the interactions with other integrated systems such as predictive scoring technologies, attribution modeling, predictive content, external lead sources and more.
- Develop metrics and analysis to measure marketing performance across all buyer touch points which informs and optimizes marketing investments in channel strategy across web, search, social, email, events, and more
- Maintain data within marketing systems focused on process management, lead and contact enrichment, data hygiene, data governance and quality.
- Drive financial governance and predictive budget management and forecasting across the marketing organization.
- Onboard and train new marketing team members with systems, processes and tools.
Build marketing operations function with these capabilities
- Analytics and predictive modelling
- Lead flow attribution model
- Performance measurement and reporting
- Budgeting and planning; financial governance and reporting
- Project management
- Campaign analysis and reporting
- Strategic planning
- Data management
- Technology & automation and pipeline management
- Organization benchmarking and assessments
- Workflow process development and documentation
- 4+ years’ experience in roles of increasing responsibility within B2B Marketing Operations with demonstrated and impactful results in terms of process improvement, data analysis and technology implementation, management, and optimization.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS is required with a proven track record of building global lead processes for high-performing demand gen programs.
- Demonstrated understanding of the marketing and sales technology ecosystem for B2B software companies
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to lead through influence. Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
- Proven leadership skills in being an innovator, collaborator, and communicator
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.