QA Engineer – Mobile Apps Team
Orion Systems Integrators, Inc.Cu normă întreagă Zi plină
Orion Innovation is a premier, award-winning, global business and technology services firm. Orion delivers game-changing business transformation and product development rooted in digital strategy, experience design, and engineering, with a unique combination of agility, scale, and maturity. We work with a wide range of clients across many industries including financial services, professional services, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
Our partner is changing the rules of the game for live news and dynamic sports coverage, with flawless 5G HEVC live streaming and remote production. Together with its cloud-based management and NextGen IP distribution platforms, it offers the most cost-effective end-to-end contribution, production, and distribution solution.
With over 5,000+ customers in 150+ countries, its technology is the solution of choice for global broadcasters, news agencies, sports, and entertainment, streaming live video to TV, mobile, online, and social media. Their units are used to cover all the major news, sports, and entertainment events worldwide, including the US Presidential Election, the FIFA World Cup, Winter and Summer Olympic Games, Super Bowl, US Collegiate Championships, and red-carpet events.
- Test and validate Web and Mobile apps functionalities on various platforms: Android, iOS, MacBook.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Work together with internal teams (developers, product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Investigate the escalated issues from customers.
- Stay up to date with mobile devices’ new models, new OS and testing tools.
- Automate test cases scenario through Appium for mobile apps and Selenium for web apps (both frameworks are used with Java).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Familiar with QA testing, preferably on mobile applications.
- Passionate about testing mobile and web apps.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience on QA testing methodologies – strong advantage.
- Video transmission background (resolutions, fps, etc.) – strong advantage.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing – strong advantage.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks, preferable with Java – strong advantage.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development process.
- Basic Linux OS administration.
- Experience with API’s.
Reasons to Work with Us
- Motivating financial conditions.
- International projects with worldwide recognition.
- A good work-life balance with flexible schedule and work from home / remote as much as possible.
- Exciting new career in a friendly, dynamic, growing organization.
- Professional development in a friendly multicultural environment.
- Private medical subscription @ Medlife or Regina Maria.
- Meal tickets.
- Gift Vouchers for your birthday / wedding / childbirth.
- Wellbeing Programs (sick days, 7Card, relaxation facilities in the office).
- Team buildings & other social experiences.
- Referral bonuses.
- Budget granted for certifications required in the project.
- Workshops on different topics and internal courses.
- Access to LinkedIn learning platform, at request.
- Access to Udemy platform, if required in the project.
- City center office location.
- Shared parking spaces.
Orion is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- What information we collect during our application and recruitment process and why we collect it;
- How we handle that information; and
- How to access and update that information.