UX Designer (Angular/Node)
LuxoftCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Our client is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a dedication to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge, and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs.
UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs and help us grow our customer base.
The Cloud ATE Team (Agile Toolset Enablement) aims to scale adoption and use of DX (Developer Experience) Agile tools that provide our developers with best-in-class solutions to maximize velocity - including Asana, GitLab Issues, Stack Overflow, and Enterprise PDLC Metrics. Additionally, we develop and operate integrations for a coherent agile working environment between Clarity and GitLab.
- Work with your team to design and build software applications to function across multiple platforms.
- Maintain and improve the website by designing new user-facing and mobile-based features.
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple platforms to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly.
- Get feedback from and build solutions for users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- A good understanding of Cloud products, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling (Chef, Puppet, and Docker.)
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of Node
- Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in Agile/DevOps methodologies.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.