HR Services Administrator-Internship (Hybrid)
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
HR Services administrator Internship
We are an opportunity for a HR Services Administrator Internship to join us at Honeywell, in Bucharest Romania, where you responsible for end-to-end administration of the HR Services Administration as per internal policies, procedure and per local legislation. This is a hybrid role, 3 + 2 days model.
We have been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. Our programs serve a global community and our hometowns too. We provide resources and financial support to causes around the world and encourage employee volunteerism. We are committed to the highest standard in everything we do!
- Responsible for On-boarding administration (including but not limited to contract preparation, track progress, induction and all necessary arrangements), making sure that the EE file is complete and correct
- Creates and collects signatures for all related documents
- Maintain the relationship with all employees regarding HR Services administrator, such as: documents, signatures, status of employees and other internal procedure and internal regulations.
- Working closely with other department like Payroll, Finance, Staffing, Onboarding, C&B, Government Relations
- Answering to the employees requests by using the SFDC system
- Contributes in an active way to the continuous improvement of department’s performance or company’s performance: identifies constantly the opportunities of improvement for own activity and department’s activities (Kaizen ideas in accordance with the objectives of the company) and through coaching techniques
- Participation to internal audit, third party, corporate, second party (clients, certification)
- Performs gemba walks/5S audits/SOS audits/LSW audits, identifies non confirmities
Key skills and qualifications
- University degree
- Good analysing skills,
- Communication skills
- Customer focus/orientation
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs and provide guidance
- Some administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle sensitive matters
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Medical plan provided by Signal Iduna
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme transportation budget and fuel cards, etc.;
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 days in the office, 2 days work from home);
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us now and be part of a global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future!
- JOB ID: req423632
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,,Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2,Bucharest,BUCURESTI,020339,Romania