ICO Accountant for DE CH Team
DB SchenkerCu normă întreagă Zi plină
DB Schenker GBS Bucharest you can be a partner of an excellence team focused on accounting and supporting activities
A team that is part of a global logistics network that connects the world. With more than 76000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills
We offer support to over 35 countries, 3 business units in more than 20 European languages. DB Schenker GBS is a global employer and we are constantly looking for new starters or experienced enthusiasts to join our team. We provide services in:
Finance and Accounting, Sales and Business Support & Air and Ocean Supporting Functions.
Here, we encourage you to actively shape your career in a solid organization and take part in designing new traditions. Together as one team, we are Here to move your career
- Providing accounting services according to the required performance standards and KPIs
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of performed activities as per received instructions
- Performing basic reporting activities
- Being a member of the respective transition team to relocate accounting activities to Bucharest, when applicable
- Nice to have previous experience in Finance/Accounting
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to deadlines
- Very good English skills (min B2)
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Studies in the field of accounting, finance and economics are a plus
DB Schenker GBS Bucharest is committed to create a dynamic work environment that values proactivity, customer focus, team spirit, open feedback and integrity.
What we take pride in:
Attractive compensation package
- Performance-related bonus scheme based on Yearly evaluation process
- Meal Tickets, Cultural vouchers
- Rewards and Recognition Program, Referral Bonus, Relocation Bonus
- Rewarding improvement ideas implemented by our colleagues - IDEAS4SGBS
Health and Well-being
- Flexible work environment thru Hybrid or Remote working model depending on your current location
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and special prices for family (children, spouse/ life partner) medical subscription
- 4 short days per year (Balance your work life with Leave Office Very Early days)
- Birthday day off (to celebrate your anniversary)
- Extra vacation days according to seniority in the organization
- Access to different discounts on products and services such as WorldClass Gym, 7Card, Therme, Samsung, etc.
- Various wellbeing initiatives and events such as Talent Contest, Quiz show, Ted Talks, etc.
- Opportunities to get involved in volunteering activities
Personal and professional development
- Opportunities to get involved in projects within the organization
- People projects: career development, company communication, ways of working, etc
- Process Improvement and standardization projects
- Mentoring program for all employees, access to Schenker Worldwide mentoring network.
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving our colleagues the opportunity to grow their careers
More open jobs you can find here: Find Jobs - Internal Careers (Global) (deutschebahngroup.careers)