IT Internal Audit Senior
PTC Inc.Cu normă întreagă Zi plină
Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way. Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
Our people make all the difference in our success. Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow – all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Audit professional to impact the IT Audit function in a premier software technology company. Reporting to the Manager, IT Internal Audit you will have the opportunity to shape the way PTC identifies, assesses, and manages existing and emerging IT risks. The ideal candidate has a consistent track record of partnering with IT organizations and businesses in advising in the design and auditing IT controls, performing IT assessments and developing corrective action plans. This highly visible role will have broad exposure throughout the company including at the Executive level.
We’re interested in highly motivated and talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll need the drive to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships within IT and the business lines.
The position is ideal for a currently employed professional within a public accounting firm who is looking for the right opportunity to enter industry.
- Manage multiple IT assurance and advisory engagements in accordance with standards and expectations set forth in our Internal Audit Charter and the IT audit profession.
- Perform walkthroughs and audit testing for IT General Controls and system application controls in support of the company’s Sarbanes Oxley program.
- Collaborate with IT, finance, and the business on standardization of IT processes and controls globally.
- Advise on IT security, including privileged access, administrative access and segregation of duties within internal business applications.
- Ensure that issues and recommendations are clearly presented and agreed to by management and confirm that all agreed upon recommendations are implemented
- Deliver IT risk management and internal controls training
- Advise management on best practice as it relates to system implementations to maintain data security, integrity, and privacy.
- Plan, assign and supervise internal audit staff, guest auditors, and third-party consultants on audit and advisory engagements.
- Monitor emerging IT technologies and risks
- Liaison with external auditors.
The candidate should successfully demonstrate
- World class client service mindset
- Strong knowledge of IT controls, including IT Security concepts and terminology related to applications, databases, operating systems and IT operations.
- Strong risk based, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A healthy comfort level with challenging the status quo
- Ability to collaborate and use influencing skills throughout the organization to carry out job responsibilities
- Experience with assessing of IT controls frameworks, methodologies and standards such as COBIT, NIST, COSO, SOX, etc.
- Familiarity with evaluating and understanding the nuances of all types of SOC reports
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including financial systems (Oracle preferred), auditing software, and analytics.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to concurrently conduct multiple audit engagements.
Minimum requirements and experience
- A bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years in IT audits, IT risk advisory, or IT risk management (Big 4 preferred or other large IT audit function)
- Bring your significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least 2 of the following core areas (a) assessing internal controls frameworks, including testing of design and operational effectiveness. (b) developing risk remediation strategies. (c) performing and interpreting gap analysis (d) experience in risk analysis, process analytics, and IT Security.
- In-depth knowledge of IT audit practice methodology, tools, techniques, and concepts (including SOX)
- Professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc) is desired. If you are non-certified, you will be expected to become certified within 1 year from your date of hire.
Life at PTC is about more than working with today’s most cutting-edge technologies to transform the physical world. It’s about showing up as you are and working alongside some of today’s most talented industry leaders to transform the world around you.
If you share our passion for problem-solving through innovation, you’ll likely become just as passionate about the PTC experience as we are. Are you ready to explore your next career move with us?