Accounts Receivable Team Leader – Management Trainee - English - Remote RO
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Team Leader – Management Trainee - English - Remote RO
- Ensure the process is carried-out by the team as per the solution design agreed with the customer
- Achieve the contractually agreed KPIs / SLAs for owned processes
- Share/ implement best practices across teams and processes and ensure homogenous and comprehensive knowledge among team members
- Carry out transformation initiatives and projects to deliver business impact and productivity benefits to customer as per contract agreement
- Act as primary point of contact for all process related escalations
- Ensure that people have all operational resources and timely apply for system resources (upon completion of LTO)
- Present performance indicators in internal operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement based on Lean & Six Sigma methodologies
- Ensures team members are aware of KPIs/SLAs contractual deliverables and of current & expected performance output
- Coordinate and ensure the creation of the appropriate Standard Operating Procedure structure for the processes managed, coordinate the update process and validate the written procedures before sending to the customer for sign off , in order to ensure they are accurate, comprehensive and the matter is explained in a logical manner, tailored to the process needs.
- Ensure back-up matrix functional for all associates as per the contract requirements.
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks.
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the Senior manager.
- Updating the working procedures periodically
- Supporting any systems/tools implementations applicable to the processes in scope
- Implement and rigorously follow the HR best practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly Individual Performance discussions and appraisal with the team members.
- Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members · Recognize and reward individual and team level achievements;
- Ensure the full understanding and adherence of the existing company policies among employees · Handle conflicts within the team
- 100% accurate and timely inputs on salary, leaves, incentives and other HR related matters like employee health and safety regulations, etc.
- Act as primary point of contact for all people related escalations regarding his/her team members coming from customer internal users.
- Participate in selection of new team member or hires within Genpact and ensure proper on boarding
- Ensure LTO and New Joiners Curriculum is timely cleared for each team member
- Monitor the staff performance on a daily basis and ensures individual and team objectives are met while performing to established standards
- Maintain discipline and positive behavior / environment in the team
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Relevant experience in AR processes
- Relevant experience in coordinating teams
- Previous exposure to transformation and productivity initiatives
- Project Management skills with skills on time and budget control;
- Relevant high tech industry knowledge (represents and advantage)
Preferred Qualifications / Skills
- Demonstrate excellent client engagement and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and proactive approach
- Proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Commitment to Confidentiality, Integrity & Accountability
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 14, 2023, 1:59:10 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
Computas Development Center (Romania)Cu normă întreagă Zi plină
Computas is a Norwegian provider of IT solutions and consulting services in technological innovation, present in Oslo, Copenhagen, and Bucharest. We have Europe’s largest Google Cloud Platform (GCP) professional community with more than 60 people across development, architecture, machine learning,...
Java Software Engineer
AdvisorityCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Location: Bucharest Job type: Hybrid We advise our partners to focus on what matters most. We can do that based on our expertise and by applying our versatile skills, from application development and data to IT infrastructure, covering projects and...
Fleet services specialist
TeamlandCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Ad code: TL-1003 Location: Bucuresti Employer: Domain: Customer support - Auto Date added: 27-11-2023 Description Sa receptioneze, sa analizeze si sa trateze solicitarile primite din partea utilizatorilor vehiculelor din flota; Sa urmareasca toate cazurile gestionate; Sa rezolve cu profesionalism solicitarile...