Planning Engineer Romania, Bucharest
Blue ProjectsCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Blue Projects is a dynamic consulting company specializing in delivering customized Engineering and Project Management solutions to clients operating in the industrial sector. We are dedicated to innovation, excellence, and providing top-tier service to our clients.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Planning Engineer to join our dynamic team.
What do you need to have ?
- Proficient English, German represents advantage
- Previous exposure to large, industrial projects, ideally international
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of project management software: MS Project, Primavera is considered advantage
- Good MS Office skills
- Proficiency in the use of 2D and 3D CAD systems represents advantage
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong team spirit, integrity and accountability
- Available for travel & relocation for duration of projects
What will you do ?
- Preparing and updating project schedule based on the contract, covering entire scope and within defined timelines
- Calculating optimal material requirement, human resource requirement and machinery requirement
- Setting work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan
- Monitoring critical activities based on the project schedule and advise the management
- Collecting periodic updates and preparing daily, weekly and monthly updates and reports of the project
- Reporting to Management about the current work progress and making comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work
- Participating in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required
- Assisting in preparing work program and manpower histogram for tenders
- Creating project closing reports
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
TOP reasons why Blue Projects may be a strategic choice:
- International exposure, working with top blue-chip companies as MICHELIN, Kellogg, Carlsberg, IKEA.
- We won consecutively 1st place in the top 100 strongest construction companies in Romania
- Annual financial rewards and salary raises according to a solid and replicable performance appraisal program
- Real career opportunities and advancement perspectives within our supportive teams
- Smart, kind, and open to communication team environment
- Sports and relaxation services and a business health insurance
- Access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Psychological and well-being services offered by a well-known provider
- Employee Assistance Program
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Don’t worry; we are dedicated to creating an environment where talent and potential can flourish. Your experience might align well with this opportunity or other positions we have to offer.
We enthusiastically encourage you to submit your application; you could be the perfect fit we’ve been searching for.